Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Locked SOLVED [RESOLVED] Did not receive Storming the Walls after completing "Severing the Lines" | POST HERE

10 Likes/261 Replies/11158 Views
    Mark_gerald_97
    3 posts

This was on Xbox one by the way, I’m not sure if it’s an issue on other consoles.

• brynncobane23
    4 posts

@mark_gerald_97

thank you but unfortunately every time I save the game I overwrite the same save every time so I’m too far ahead in the story to restart.

• Mark_gerald_97
    3 posts

@brynncobane23

yeah that’s really frustrating, I’ve maxed out at 20 manual saves and I’ve had the autosave glitch where all the autosaves became corrupted, it’s been crazy trying to get around it!

Until they fix this in a future update it’ll just be a matter of keeping on top of saves and consider which ones are ok to sacrifice and overwrite! (Which obviously isn’t helpful if you haven’t got a good save placement already i.e your closest save point before the bugged out missions is ages before that point) I had reached 48 hours before the autosave glitch took out 9 hours of gameplay (happened after the first potion valka gives you in ravensthorpe and I tried to teleport back) so I’ve just been so paranoid with saves since I had to redo everything, annoying because i end up skipping getting all the wealth and doing mysteries in order to get to the point in the story I was at before, doesn’t feel the same having to repeat so much again straight away. Has ruined the experience of the game a bit which is a shame since I’ve enjoyed the story so far!

I think some people have mentioned something about selecting a mission in ravensthorpe, if you have any available, fast travelling to Norway and then fast travel back to England, but I dunno if that works.

• brynncobane23
    4 posts

@mark_gerald_97 I’ll try thank you

• sevilla96
    1 posts

After completing the first three set up story missions the next quest doesn't seem to show up at all. Already tried doing a different territory and returning still unable to progress the story.

• Pst1088
    1 posts

I have the same problem.please help

• JoshG1234
    1 posts

I am also experiencing this same issue after spending 70 plus hours into the game. This has affected my experience of the game after buying every single AC game this has been the worst yet for issues. I’ve never played a game where I am unable to progress due to a bug. Ubisoft pull you finger out and sort this issue over a month is too long for a solution regardless of the current times

• Gnelu
    15 posts

@joshg1234

it’s been like a month because they don’t give a f**k of this bug. We pay for a game that we cannot finish. And we cannot do anything.

• Martinpv
    29 posts

@joshg1234
    January 19 will be 2 month...

• samldr1984
    16 posts

I can see this issue has now been acknowledged in the new patch fix...
    Can anyone let me know if it has actually now been fixed?

many thanks
    sam

• Martinpv
    29 posts

@samldr1984 Deployment timing for all platforms: 1 pm CET | 7 am ET | 4 am PT | 11 pm AEDT

• Ubi-Woofer
    Ubisoft Support Staff 1267 posts

Hello everyone!

We’ve just announced that TU 1.1.1 will be deployed today on January 14th, and in this patch will be the fix for this issue whereby “Storming the Walls” is not received after completing “Severing the Lines”.

After the patch is deployed, if you try load into your game, you should find that the “Severing the Lines” questline is completed properly and “Storming the Walls” becomes available in your quest log. As ever, if you encounter any issues, please do not hesitate to let us know here in the thread and we’ll get these investigated as soon as we can.

Thank you all for your patience with regard to this issue, and please accept my apologies again for the delay in the megathread being put together. I hope that today's patch will mark the end of your issues with this particular questline, and wish you all the best with your continued journey across England! 🙂

Official Response
  • Banarne357
    2 posts

@ubi-woofer

Works fine for me, on PS5.

• Gnelu
    15 posts
    Hello everyone!

We’ve just announced that TU 1.1.1 will be deployed today on January 14th, and in this patch will be the fix for this issue whereby “Storming the Walls” is not received after completing “Severing the Lines”.

After the patch is deployed, if you try load into your game, you should find that the “Severing the Lines” questline is completed properly and “Storming the Walls” becomes available in your quest log. As ever, if you encounter any issues, please do not hesitate to let us know here in the thread and we’ll get these investigated as soon as we can.

Thank you all for your patience with regard to this issue, and please accept my apologies again for the delay in the megathread being put together. I hope that today's patch will mark the end of your issues with this particular questline, and wish you all the best with your continued journey across England! 🙂

it work for me

• Ubi-Woofer
    Ubisoft Support Staff 1267 posts

@Banarne357 @Gnelu I'm very glad to hear it, thank you for letting me know! Enjoy continuing your journey! 😄

Official Response
  • Martinpv
    29 posts

Yeah, it's fixed!!

• Killersparky260
    19 posts

@ubi-woofer I'm on PS5 and I'm still having the same issue, I've reloaded the save, tried travelling to Norway and everything that was recommended before, even loaded an old save before I completed severing the lines and storming the walls still isn't appearing for me

• Martinpv
    29 posts

@killersparky260 update the game to 1.1.1

• Killersparky260
    19 posts

@martinpv I have, I downloaded the moment it was released, its still broken on mine

• Killersparky260
    19 posts

@ubi-woofer
    @Ubi-Baron
    I have also just completely the deleted the game and reinstalled along with the updates and it still isn't launching the storming the walls quest for me

Suggested Topics