Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Locked SOLVED [RESOLVED] Did not receive Storming the Walls after completing "Severing the Lines" | POST HERE

10 Likes/261 Replies/10931 Views
    INFPlanet
    7 posts

same.

• jstyoon961
    5 posts

yes this needs to be fixed the video shows the exact same problem with me too

• TeaWop
    1 posts
  • JC-the-Apostate
    19 posts

In PC platform, had same issue. Killed Fulke and then nothing happened. However, was able to reload from saved log and killed Fulke again and the battle continued. Resolved by loading previous event save.

• A-P-P-L-E-1
    1 posts

For some reason after finding sigurds severed arm and talking to randvi at the settlement nothing else happens. I went to portecestre to try and make the quest populate nothing. Went to guildford to make it pop nothing.

• deathfromashove
    1 posts

Just found this bug earlier, pretty upsetting that they haven't even listed it as one thats being investigated

• Ubi-Baron
    Ubisoft Support Staff 788 posts

Hey guys,

Apologies for our delayed response.

This issue is still being looked into by the AC team.

To help us look into this, for any users with Save files from around this period, we've been asked to gather the following:
    1) While the quest is bugged already. (if possible, right after the bug occurring)
    2) At the current progress
    3) At or around the start of the Suthsexe quest arc.

What these will help the team look into this.

You can upload a Save to the Support Site here, you will need to Zip the file to upload it.

Official Response
  • Geckotheking
    1 posts

@huber97 Big same. Apparently Redditors found that if you reload the exclusive quest save and do all the previous missions without Basim last, it works out. I'm about to try that now myself.

• diddyg101
    3 posts

@sunp its so annoying. Was really hoping the 1.0.4 patch would fix it but didnt do anything. I have opened a ticket with ubisoft but doesnt seem to be making any progress...
    If you find a fix can you please let me know.

• Gazlarr
    1 posts

I'm also stuck at this point too, I thought at the start I might need to let time pass so did mad lot of stuff until I became weiry that is taking to long, I now have 100hr of game time stuck because of a bug you guys can't seem to fix you literally have many gamers at a stand still with this bug I cannot complete the game because of this. The problem has been going weeks if there isn't a fix in the next week or two I demand a refund for all affected! This should not happen to any game let along £60 one. #Ubiglitch

• samldr1984
    16 posts

@gazlarr
    Im in the same position - flagged this to the support team which were in contact with me but haven’t heard from them since the latest patch (which obviously didn’t fix this issue).
    I too did what you did and carried on playing, looting and racked up 120 hrs of play time but now can’t finish the Suthsexe arc.
    Amazon have agreed to let me return the game for a full refund which is good of them.
    i will hope to buy again in the future if/when this problem gets sorted out!

• JMetch
    59 posts

@samldr1984
    The exactly same thing has just happened to me too.
    Makes the game pointless to play as you can't finish the quest in Suthsexe. Just like you I have finished everything else in the game. Now this broken game will not let me advance to finish it.

• REKARing
    4 posts

@ubi-baron FIX THE [censored] GAME

• jstyoon961
    5 posts

wish they get to see this problem soon. As I know main quest disappearing are happening in different story lines not only the one I am having.

• POCKoCLOCK
    1 posts

130+ hours in. All wealth, mysteries, and artifacts found. Two Order members remaining. Each region cleared and this mission screws up. Get that patch working already.

• REKARing
    4 posts

CANT START STROMING THE WALLS QUEST BEEN STUCK FOR 20 DAYS. HOLY [censored] FIX THE GAME

• REKARing
    4 posts

CANT START THE QUEST: STORMING THE WALLS IT DOSENT SHOW ON THE MAP OR INT THE QUEST LOG, HAVE BEEN STUCK FOR 20 DAYS CUZ UBISOFT HAVENT FIXED IT YET.

• MrAndyPuppy
    2 posts

@ubi-baron Just a note to say this bug hit me also last night and am on 1.0.4.

I am playing on Xbox Series X so unable to send Save Game files as far as I know.

• Maciotti
    16 posts

I have the same problem, but at the start of the quest. Once i talk to Randvi and accept the quest, the first mission which is supposed to be "Reaver of the South (the one in which i have to "find and and speak with Basim") doesn't appear on the map. It's really frustrating since this is the second quest I'm not able to complete (the other one is the Lunden quest). So now I'm stuck, unable to continue the game. So much for quality...

• guest-vKfXariF
    2 posts

Hi team,
    Today is December 3, 2020 and I am experiencing the issue of "Storming the Walls" not launching. All the quests are completed and I am ready for that mission but it is not available. Leaving me with nothing to do.

Can we get this fixed?

Thank you,
    WB

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics