Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Darren_Evans
    Original poster 16 posts

Speaking to various people in the city I get a message saying New Intel and to open the map. The problem is the map shows nothing and the quest descriptions remain unchanged. Just where is this new intel recorded? Do you actually have to write these clues down on paper? This seems like a clumsy oversight in terms of in-game quest descriptions and recording progress, or am I missing somethintg?

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• ViceDread
    1 posts

@darren_evans I don't know man, i've just loged in to report the same problem since none of the "New Intel On Map" does not actualy update the map somehow to help me, i'm recording the game in videos so i have to go back and check what they say but still they speak about places which are not charted on the map ........ very frustrating and banging my head with the traitor now ............

• Ry_mann88
    11 posts

The intel is referring to the culprit, and you can find out who it is before you even get the request from Soma to find them. The trick is to follow the road to rescue her people, not going straight there.

• binskies
    29 posts

I understand the OP's question. When the game tells you that new intel has been added to the map, and tells you how to open the map to see it, I expect there to be something on the map, but I got nothing as well. It's very confusing to say the least. If something is indeed supposed to show on the map, then I'd say it's a bug, if not, then don't add the statement saying that intel has been added to the map...

• TEAK_K
    1 posts

Have you been to your alliance map and made a pledge to Grantebridgscire?
    That activates the 'song of soma' quests and the relevant map markers.

• Qewex
    14 posts

Have been wandering the same thing...

• binskies
    29 posts

@teak_k
    Yes, I did that at the map table with Randvi. Nothing showed up on the map.

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics