Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• VendettaCreed.
    Original poster 20 posts

I can't ever resume the game through hitting continue in the main menu on PC. It always says there is some kind of online error even though there isn't. I have to go to load and then I load the game from my last save and everything is fine and online. It's kind of annoying and hopefully it gets a fix!

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• VendettaCreed.
    Original poster 20 posts

I can't edit my post, keeps saying I have to wait 5 minutes even though it's been past that so I'll edit it this way. There seems to be a problem with my cloud saves for the game. When ever I go to load a cloud save I get the online error again, but when I load a save from my files everything loads up and is working. I disabled cloud saves through the settings but I don't know how to fix corrupt cloud data? But I believe that this is why the continue button is broken for me.

• Ubi-Litten
    Ubisoft Support Staff 178 posts

Sorry to hear you are experiencing this and apologies for the slight delay responding to your query, if possible would you be able to provide an image showing this error message you are receiving and we will be able to get this looked into further. In the meantime, could I also suggest checking the links regarding save issues which can be found here.

Official Response
  • VendettaCreed.
    Original poster 20 posts

@ubi-litten it has fixed itself somehow, now I'm able to delete the corrupt data saves from the load menu as it should be. I'm pretty sure someone fixed the cloud issue over the weekend because I cannot explain how it just started working correctly all of a sudden. Regardless I am happy that it is working now!😀

Suggested Topics