Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Ozzie669920
    Original poster 4 posts

Another mission of mine where I can't progress forward, the collecting the root of a mountain is impossible to pick up and throw over because Eivor just won't pick it up.

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• und.drei
    3 posts

I'm on PC and I have the same problem, I guess. I had the other mission active but got to the mountain and interacted with the little thing, then Eivor said something and I thought it's completed. However, after finishing the cat footsteps quest i came back and cant do anything now...

UPDATE: I found the fix on youtube. Load the game and set the haystack on fire. After that wait until the fire catches the seed and Eivor will say something, then you can carry it!

• und.drei
    3 posts

I forgot to link it.. It was found on PS4 but work on PC too.
    Please leave the guy a like, he deserves it.

• Lord_WarpGuN
    18 posts

@und-drei Thanks man

• videopixels
    6 posts

So incredibly irritating. What a waste of time, at least there is a "fix". The most bug riddled AC ever. Everyone cries over Cyberpunk and no one ever mentions AC Valhalla.

• LedoveeeKladivo
    64 posts

@ozzie669920

Hallo, you have to "warm" the stone with the fire (use torch, fire arrow...) and after that you can pick it a throw to the water. This is not a fix, this is how the quest is designed 😉

• darknessviking
    4 posts

@und-drei doesnt work for me ,and its may 2021, i literally shot one of the exploding arrows into the hay and then shot it again so it would explode and lit on fire, and nothing happened. so i guess im stuck 🙂

Suggested Topics