Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Ferretfur
    Original poster 33 posts

@ubi-baron

I have a new location for the list which now means i cannot complete the Magister's Armour set.

The key on the table in Serpent's Landing allows you to pick up, but does not go into inventory, it just disappears.

So current list for me:
    Asgard Key
    Utbeck Key
    Sutton Hoo Key
    Colcestre Barracks Key
    Serpent's Landing Key
    Viking Lovers World Event Key (Norway)

Is it possible to just remove the need for keys?

• Ferretfur
    Original poster 33 posts

And another now: Wulfgeard (Farm) location, the Key on the table just disappears when picking it up.

So current list for me:
    Asgard Key
    Utbeck Key
    Sutton Hoo Key
    Colcestre Barracks Key
    Serpent's Landing Key
    Wulfgeard (Farm) Key

• varg222
    3 posts

encountering the same issue, on all listed keys

• Ferretfur
    Original poster 33 posts

@ubi-baron

I can now add the key holder at Ulkerthorpe Fort

So current list for me:
    Asgard Key
    Utbeck Key
    Sutton Hoo Key
    Colcestre Barracks Key
    Serpent's Landing Key
    Wulfgeard (Farm) Key
    Ulkerthorpe Fort Key

• yanivol
    5 posts

now i have problems with alot of keys in Lunden or thet i cant even take the keys or that i take the keys but thay no appear in my inventory

• yanivol
    5 posts

the keys in the game is a nice touch but if this problem so widespread i prefer no keys at all

• varg222
    3 posts

@Ubi-Baron

have the devs attempted the fix via the removal of the "Ornir's Key" from inventory? I have opened the chest that needs that key, and yet the key is still in my inventory. Could this non-removed key be interfering with key that user's are attempting to pickup?

• jen11610
    8 posts

@yanivol I did fine until I reached Oxfordshire. Now the last two keys I tried to pick up to unlock doors won't show up in my inventory or allow me to open a lock. This is game-breaking. And these are not keys taken from NPCs. They are ones picked up from the ground.

• jen11610
    8 posts

@varg222 I have that key in my inventory, as well. I cannot get rid of it. They need to fix this as soon as possible as I can't seem to open any locks now.

• Agrikaan
    10 posts

@ubi-baron Yes, I have the auto-loot skill. Keys are never automatically picked up though. I removed the skill and went after a key (Ledecestre bathhouse), but it still didn't show up in inventory after I killed and looted the guard with key icon, and the door still locked, blocking main quest progress.

• Agrikaan
    10 posts

@jen11610 I don't have any "Ornir" key in my inventory, but 4 other keys.

• 2nd Derelict shrine of Camulus
    • Tamworth fortress door
    • Crudely forged
    • Heat-blackened
  • Agrikaan
    10 posts

@agrikaan

I know of at least 6 places that I can't access/progress after having picked up a key.
    Keys on NPCs seems to respawn when they do, but keys on the ground are gone for good it seems.

The ones I remember:
    Ledecestre bathhouse.
    The assassin bureau in Lunden.
    A chest also in Lunden, under water near the bureau, defended by a boss.
    A house in Lunden also near the bureau.
    A shrine with 2 keys, found both only have 1.
    Possibly one early on in Norway, but not sure, I didn't pay attention then and assumed I needed something more/else to open it.

• Ubi-Baron
    Ubisoft Support Staff 789 posts

Thanks for the added reports.

For any users on PC or PS4, to help the team investigate we'd like to request users in this state to head to the Support site here, create a case and attach a Zipped copy of the Save File which you can find here.

When you have done so, please make sure you let us know the Case ID here so we can gather those and pass them on.

Official Response
  • Agrikaan
    10 posts

@ubi-baron It gets worse.

I decided to load a save after about 8 hours, early on in England. Now keys disappeared that I found earlier, blocking not only quests but also access to treasure.
    One mission for Soma, assassinating a corrupt priest, and access to a treasure cave inside the compound of Lonna.

• jen11610
    8 posts

@agrikaan I just stopped playing for now. Didn't want to risk anything else until they get this fixed.

• yanivol
    5 posts

this bug is a serious bug and need to be fix fast i think i also stop palying for now because i cant open alot of chest

• Ferretfur
    Original poster 33 posts

@ubi-baron

I can now add the key at the Deserted Chalet in Norway. The key showed with the wolves but never picked up.

So current list for me:
    Asgard Key
    Utbeck Key
    Sutton Hoo Key
    Colcestre Barracks Key
    Serpent's Landing Key
    Wulfgeard (Farm) Key
    Ulkerthorpe Fort Key
    Deserted Chalet (Norway)

I have the following keys in my pack that i am sure have been used but not gone:
    Ledecestre Door Key
    Middeltun Door Key
    Bloody Key

• Ferretfur
    Original poster 33 posts

@ubi-baron

Hi,

The Support Site would not let me submit a case. It states it is unavailable and to use the forums!

How do i submit the zip file?

• soundersfan84
    16 posts

just to note some chests in the game require more than one key to open.

• yanivol
    5 posts

all the keys i used from the start of the game is still in my inventory...

Suggested Topics