• UnfitCobra94589
    1 posts

fix for xbox go to settings change hdmi audio to stereo uncompressed

• guest-jYeHVmuY
    1 posts

@tfo5000 thanks this worked for me well on xbox

• Skullbashaz
    2 posts

Has anyone managed to get a fix? I have tried changing to audio uncompressed on my Xbox but still no dialogue.

• n_wiz
    3 posts

They still haven’t fixed it, I have changed all audio settings in Xbox one, headset, sound bar, nothing works. You would think after a month they would sort this out. Looks like they rushed the release for Xmas

• n_wiz
    3 posts

tried a few ‘fixes’ I’ve read, nothing works @skullbashaz

• n_wiz
    3 posts

Doesn’t work m8 @unfitcobra94589

• Woodlandheck
    1 posts

I just got it. No dialogue, no captions. Nothing. I check all my audio settings and crap. But nothing. Its heckin annoying and I really hope this is just a bug that they'll be fixing soon

• lamort_uk
    3 posts

Exactly the same here. Can't update voice packs, tried all settings on Xbox Audio and makes no difference. Another cobbled together release, as an adventure game without audio/subs is pretty much uselss.

• thirdstreetfan
    1 posts

Hey guys I managed to fix it on Xbox one after a long time of messing with audio settings :). You need to go to the Xbox audio settings and change optical audio to “bitstream out” and change bitstream format to “Dolby digital”
    that worked for me, hope this helps you guys out 👍

• andrewnewtron
    2 posts

What worked for me was uninstalling then reinstalling without auto update. After original install then updated, now works fine. Dont know if it was the way I reinstalled or just the fact of reinstalling. What I do know was no assistance from Ubisoft

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics