Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• ValtyrNine
    Original poster 87 posts

Whenever trying to aim the bow, every time now, the aiming reticle gets stuck in a random spot for the first 1-2 seconds of the first draw. For example, if I'm fighting something then press L2 to pull out and aim the bow, it is impossible to look around or aim for a couple seconds when first pulling it out. This is seriously impacting gameplay because it essentially stuns me any time I want to switch to my bow. It seems to get stuck where ever I'm looking whenever switching to it, and moving around or standing still doesn't fix it. It's always stuck and can't be aimed for approx 2 seconds.

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• AfrOmaN_NZ
    1 posts

@valtyrnine I get the exact same thing. So annoying when I'm quickly trying to hit a weak spot in the middle of combat. Need to patch this.

• ValtyrNine
    Original poster 87 posts

@afroman_nz I really hope a dev will look into it because it's a serious issue that cost upwards of 20 minutes if you die from it and you're doing a raid on an especially high level settlement. Technically 40 minutes since it would take 20 more minutes to get back to where you died since you can't save during raids. I've lost time to this bug for sure from not being able to move properly with the camera angle locked on a certain spot.

• Cat5ll
    1 posts

Same sht, whenever I try to aim with the torch it gets stuck for 1-2 secs, before I had no issues with the bow, but now I get the same thing on the bow as well, what the hell. Fix this, I wasted too many boss battles on that bug while aiming on the week spots and not being able to hit .

• Sapphire908
    10 posts

Pretty much the same, but only when in fight. When i try to use bow during exploration with no enemies, its okay. When in fight with regular cannon fodder, its usually okay, but when i try it in bos (or demi-boss) fights, the game fucks up.

• ValtyrNine
    Original poster 87 posts

@cat5ll You can aim with the torch? I can't even move the aiming reticle of the torch to begin with, ever. I have to pre-position where I'm looking before I aim with it.

• Alien10140
    1 posts

@afroman_nz I get the exact same thing but I'm on PC. Makes Bosses like Spalda Fen where you have to counter then shoot them in the back impossible as almost a full second is taken up by aim lock when aiming your bow.

• ValtyrNine
    Original poster 87 posts

@alien10140 I am also on PC, just playing with a PS4 controller. It doesn't seem to be confined to a particular system or control setup.

• chaosandcoffee
    94 posts

oh my god YES this happens to me while on PC (KB&M) too, it's so, so frustrating when you're fighting a boss that has weak points on the side/back, it's almost impossible to hit them

• athenaky
    3 posts

This is happening to me as well, PC with MKB

• Salty504
    2 posts

This. I try to aim while locked on an enemy and my bow just goes to a random direction. It's highly frustrating when trying to break armor in combat. This needs to be fixed.

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics