Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• 7 Likes/295 Replies/30271 Views
    Rollmayn
    3 posts

what do you mean going right? you can only go forward or left from aegirs hall...there is no right

• aliaslan996
    1 posts

fix this bug pleaaaasseeee

• DaWhiteGuyHeath
    2 posts

I previously looted all the Ymir blood stones before starting the quests in Jotunheim and now I am not able to re enter Skrymirs Mitten. There is like an invisible wall. I really do not want to lose all my game hours I put in in between...please patch this 😞 Playing on ps5....also is it safe to continue to play on this save before a patch or should I just wait to see if the next one fixes this issue....

• ZombieArty
    3 posts

@rollmayn he means the giant crate of beer. But I'm not sure how this fixes it

• ASSASSIN2012DRE
    2 posts

Just put a enter button at the entrance of the mitten and be done with this bug

• TheScorpZ
    3 posts

@ranger_two14 got the exact same bug. tried everything from changing clothes to reloading saves nothing worked.... i want to finish the game.

• Japfoever17
    6 posts

@assassin2012dre that's what I'm saying. I figured this would be one of the easiest fixes. When you use odin's sight, you can still see the enemies below in the actual mitten. Lol walking around and [censored]

• z-T2D
    2 posts

I got the same annoying issue they really need to fix this it is game breaking !!

• z-T2D
    2 posts

@z-t2d honestly i see that some people posted about this in November 15 and it’s still not fixed ! I hope I don’t have to wait that long please fix your game UBISOFT !!

• Khalell28
    2 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • Khalell28
    2 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • thebog1984
    4 posts

Hey.

Just another user with the same exact issue - I too went and collected all the Wealth and all but one of the Mysteries before doing the Quests/Missions.

Now, I am on The Lost Cauldron, specifically the part to enter that area and yea, invisible wall here preventing me from going back in... so, I am currently bugged on it as well.

• lpspereira
    1 posts

Eles deveriam ter arrumado esse bug o mais rápido possível ja que para o progresso da historia, e não vou reiniciar o jogo tenho mais de 60 horas, tem reclamações de quase 10 dias atrás e nenhuma resposta sobre uma solução.

• Bstagg6
    2 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • Bstagg6
    2 posts

Has anyone figured out how to fix this bug yet its really frustrating?

• SouldrinkerLP
    316 posts

@bstagg6 There is no hotfix possible I think. The entrance disappears or if it is there is totally non functional. We can't make the game to load a new zone without using the trigger which isn't there.

• Gonbak
    9 posts

So, I just saw the patch notes and what's to come for the game, but I didn't see about the main quests, like the blocked cave in Jotunheim or the last Asgard mission. It will be VERY frustrating if we cant finish these missions.

• MajorSalty
    18 posts

@gonbak I'd assume that's covered by this point in the patch notes:

Quests, World Events, Side Activities

• Addressed various issues with quests or world events that prevented players from completing them.

• Gonbak
    9 posts

@majorsalty I just hope so! they could have done a list with those quests tbh (the fixed ones) but high hopes!

• Demon.-.Snake
    1 posts

Having the same problem entered first to get the wealth then came back for the mission and doesn't work at the beginning I was able to get inside the cave but it was all invisible, having the same issue as in this video:

This game needs a big patch lots of bugs, too bad 'cos its fun to play

Suggested Topics