Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• 7 Likes/295 Replies/30421 Views
    MightyFiredemon
    1 posts

I got this bug after exploring Jotunheim and then going back to explore England. I came back to Jotunheim to complete the story and enter the glove which also had those last two chest in there. I figure I wouldn't get the bug if I saved those for last. I was wrong and now I have about over 5 hours of exploration ruined.

• barron2oo9
    1 posts

pretty cool game 1st off but saw there was a patch today and i thought it would fix the Quest the game as stopped me doing so i installed the patch varied the game data whent to the quest i was able to get inside the glove but it didn't send me to the area I'm meant to go it just made me to under the glove where you not meant to be since its under it so i saved the game and quit the game and reloaded now i cant get back in the game its litterly the one quest chain i need to do (since I'm 117 hours in i thought this patch would fix it but it hasn't =( when is the fix coming ? are people working on it I'm wondering how a entry point that teleports the player to the area (with fog/mist) blocking the players view while it dose that can brake this bad since every over part of the game I've played there been 100s of these walk thought a narrow bit so the area can load in or out and have not had an issue i hope the fix comes soon and not with the "yew tide/chrismas" patch

• TheScorpZ
    3 posts

Today (26th October) was an update released for the Game wich STILL did not fix the issue with this mission. I can now enter the big glove yet the level doesnt load. i see the enemys with the birdseyeview and the chests and even the mission item yet im still stuck inside of the glove! i rly want to finish this game and i keep getting more frustrated bcs i am not allowed to.
    tbh i didnt rly expect that much from a ubisoft game coming from almoust 5 Years of R6S experience....

• TheScorpZ
    3 posts

@thescorpz i forgot the main change to the game today we got some new microtransactable cosmetics. nice!

• Japfoever17
    6 posts

@barron2oo9 Yeah, I just tried it too. The only noticeable difference is I received a notification for all the keys I picked up in Jotunhiem. Still can't enter the mitten tho

• SouldrinkerLP
    316 posts

Can confirm still broken. Even if you follow the trail of destruction and investigate all parts and don't fast travel. You can enter the tunnel but will end up under the terrain.

• vSkullyKz
    9 posts

@souldrinkerlp big rip, i guess they dont want us to 100% the game, yet huh? 😂

• SouldrinkerLP
    316 posts

@vskullykz I hope next patch wont take them 2 weeks. I'm rapidly progressing through the main story rn. Soon I won't have anything left to do but Jotunheim.

Edit: Btw they fixed the non game breaking bug of being drunk everytime you fast travel in Jotunheim, arrive at Jotunheim or load a save in Jotunheim. Really weird priorities 🙂

• BigThugnDaGee
    2 posts

I'm still cant enter either this is ridiculous

• BigThugnDaGee
    2 posts

I wasn't drunk anymore entering jotunheim they can fix that but not the main issue wow

• Japfoever17
    6 posts

@souldrinkerlp also you take fall damage when using your heavy attack while falling now. Big priority that was. Lol I just want to get this last chest so I can take a break 😂

• Alojin
    10 posts

Patch 1.0.4 and it still isn´t fixed. I haven´t touched the game after this bug because i can´t even continue the main game. I guess for me it means waiting for another patch

• UbiBC98
    4 posts

IF you can go into the mitten it deposits you into a hole in the ground, which you get stuck in. If you use your one entrance to get stuck in the ground and try again you cannot even go through the supposed entrance due to the new invisible wall that appears after using your one entrance opportunity. Brilliant design.

• Ubi-Woofer
    Ubisoft Support Staff 1258 posts

Hello everyone,

Thank you for continuing to report your experiences of this issue here in this thread. The developers have continued to investigate the issue and believe that they have now worked out a fix, which is planned to be implemented in a future update. I do apologise for any disappointment caused by the fact that today's 1.0.4 patch did not resolve this particular progression issue. 😢

As soon as I know more about this planned fix, including when it will be deployed, I will write again in this thread. If anyone has any additional workarounds to suggest or any videos/save files that they'd like to submit in the meantime, you are more than welcome, and they'd be much appreciated. Thank you 🙂

Official Response
  • Gonbak
    9 posts

@majorsalty Welp, not fixed for me, anything for you? (Jotunheim Lost Cauldron quest).

• ZombieArty
    3 posts

@ubi-baron Why is it still not fixed? There's hundreds of people who literally can't play right now and they just completely ignored it in the latest update. Is there any way to get a refund? Because paying almost 100 for a video game that doesn't work sounds stupid to me.

• MajorSalty
    18 posts

@gonbak I didn't encounter that problem in the first place, but apparently the patch didn't fix a lot of things it supposedly should have according to the patch notes (duplicate gear in my case when talking to tattoo artist.)

• Kaien.
    1 posts

This is ridiculous that there are so many issues with this game, ones that literally will NOT let you progress with the story. The lost cauldron quest was not fixed.

• AuraCantos
    1 posts

Also chiming in that the quest is still bugged, despite many people reporting and the large patch going out today. The bug where Havi is drunk after teleporting in/to high points is gone, but nothing I've tried to far has fixed the Mitten issue. Going to the cave entrance doesn't let me go in until I re-check the "triggers" (arrows, ritual, cart). After I check those, I am able to enter the cave but the dungeon cell doesn't load at all. I can see through the hut's mesh and see enemies below me with Odin's Sight, but I have no way of getting into the dungeon.

A huge disappointment that this wasn't fixed with today's patch. This is such an integral part of the story, and for so many people to still be having this issue for this long after launch is really unacceptable.

• thebog1984
    4 posts

i still can’t even enter it. I tried to recheck the triggers as some people are saying they can enter it today after the latch by checking the triggers again but it doesn’t even let me. My quest objective is to find the Cauldron inside of the Mitten but that invisible wall is still there, stopping me from going in...

Suggested Topics