Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• 7 Likes/295 Replies/30451 Views
    Rogue_Pilot9779
    1 posts

When trying to go inside Skrymir’s Mitten, It will not render through or let me inside. I had clicked “Wake Up” button on the world map, then woke up to get more power and complete the story. When I returned to the quest I synchronized to the Serpents Tree and went over to Skrymir’s Mitten but it would not let me back in. Please read this Ubisoft!

• Ubi-Baron
    Ubisoft Support Staff 789 posts

Hey guys,

Apologies for our delayed response.

There is a fix for this issue planned for an upcoming Update, although at the moment we do not have solid time frame for which update that will be included in.

Official Response
  • Dastardly44
    4 posts

@hello_007 Same issue... No key when doing the 'quest' and now can't get back in... just stand on top!

• alibong12
    1 posts

Hi,

I am getting a bug in Jotunheim in the Mistress of the Iron Wood quest.

i am trying to bring the roots back to angrboda’s house in the tree, but the house has completely disappeared and the the quest is there but the house has vanished?

• the_Timme
    1 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • Parakeety21
    4 posts

@corrosivesmile yup same for me November 30th

• SofaJockey
    370 posts

@corrosivesmile I expect there was a very long list of bugs to attend to so this patch isn't the whole of it.

The suggestion that Ubi is deliberately trying to mess with people is utter nonsense, though it's clear that the quantity of bugs is having that effect anyway.

Roll-on to the next patch. 🙄

• MrGrimzz
    8 posts

what is the bug? didn't run into any myself luckily

• SofaJockey
    370 posts

@mrgrimzz The 'bug' is that area can only be visited once, it can't be re-entered.

I went in during a quest and collected wealth items while I was in there.

But if you went in looking for wealth early or did the quest thinking to get the wealth later then you were scuppered.

• Vylna
    7 posts

So ... after u guys did a patch into the game, i decided the other day to try out if i could do the Lost Cauldron quest but guess what ?! nope lol ... im done with the entire game to 100% but Jotunheim arc is not letting me complete it due of this crazy breaking bug of a quest lol .. Proof with the video during my stream ( I HAD HIGH HOPES! lol )

https://clips.twitch.tv/CrackyRealFerretVoHiYo

• IPeeExcellencex
    1 posts

I read the latest patch and it said Ubisoft "addressed various issues with quests or world events that prevented players from completing them” and I figured this mean the Asgard/Jotunheim missions too. I go back into Jotunheim to continue finding the cauldron but I still cant enter the cave. If anyone one knows if there is a way to fix it please let me know. Or at least Ubisoft acknowledging the issue and that they are working on it. I really really enjoy this game and I don't want to stand idle when there's worlds that need saving!

• AwesomePants202
    1 posts

I’m having the same problem as everyone else here. I wanted to get all of Ymir’s Blood Stones as soon as possible so I went in there to collect it. Then I decided to level up a bit more so I “woke up”. When I returned to Jötunheim and continued with the questline I could not enter Skrýmir’s Mitten. I will definitly not be reverting to another save file since I would lose way too much progress.

• Mauze__
    3 posts

@Ubi-Baron 

I have another issue every time I go to the tattoo guy, I have two huntsman armor (torso) instead of one

• Cryptic_Mystic2
    3 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • Cryptic_Mystic2
    3 posts

yup same problem here for xbox one s. It is refreshing to see the support staff working with the community on this though. I guess I'll go do some other stuff till the next patch. Thank you for being so responsive and attentive to the community!

• Ubi-Baron
    Ubisoft Support Staff 789 posts

@mauze__ Thanks for letting us know.

This is an issue that we are aware of, and is being looked into.

Official Response
  • ILIKEPANINIS
    94 posts

@ubi-baron I also have another, when you go to get the legionairre statue from Maximus his key to get into his house isn't on the table despite my raven indicating it should be there, that's the third story bug I have going on at the moment if you include the Jotunheim cauldron and most importantly Sons of Ragnar/Ubba bug

• cjrotman
    2 posts

I am having the same issue. It needs to be resolved ASAP. I cannot progress in the story any further.

• Cryptic_Mystic2
    3 posts

@vylna The devs said they have discovered a fix but werent able to work it in to the last patch in time. They apologised for the delay but ensured it is coming. It's all buried in this thread somewhere.

• MKOdeh
    1 posts

Unable to enter Skrymir's Mitten during The Lost Cauldron this issues from 13/11 and i think one of priority bugs in the game hundred of player connect complete the game 100% because this issue and still not addressed in future update, this is not acceptable, this sould resolved with patch 1.0.4 but i saw the updated 30/11 and its not addressed to resolved !!!

Suggested Topics