ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• 7 Likes/295 Replies/30792 Views
    irish9200
    2 posts

I have the exact same problem. Have everything in the game complete and cant progress with the story because of this.!!!!!!!!!!!!! Please Fix!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• irish9200
    2 posts

I have experienced a bug which is not allowing me to move forward in the campaign and I cant do anything about it. The bug is the quest the lost cauldron and does not allow me to enter the location as where it is, there seems to be a invisible barrier in the way of the entrance which is stopping me from entering. This needs fixed ASAP as a lot of players are seeming to be experiencing the same problem
    Thanks!

• howtizer
    1 posts

I looted skrymir's mitten before i did the quest line and now i can't progress the story

• Ubi-Baron
    Ubisoft Support Staff 794 posts

@ilikepaninis Thank you for clarifying that for us.

This is part of the issue we've been looking into, so thanks for confirming that.

@warmaarten Unfortunately some issues can take longer than others to resolved, but rest assured all the issues that have been reported to us are being worked on by the AC team.

@Texaskaze881 This is an issue that is being looked into at the moment.

As we have a Megathread on this now, I'll close this thread and direct you to keep an eye on updates there. When we have more information on this it will be update there.

You can see the thread here

Thank you for your continued patience.

Official Response
  • ILIKEPANINIS
    94 posts
  • mojo1410
    1 posts

Hi, in Jotenheim I am currently on 'The Lost Cauldron' level.. i am trying to go in to Skyirms glove.. the game glitches and it will either not allow me to enter or when i do enter the glove goes transparent glitch and therefore inabke to contine level.. i did explore glove in exploration before the level.. the video can be found on youtube 

I have updated to latest patch and re installed game.

Also i am not able to interact with fish trader, boatyard and barrack for some time now..

Please fix 🙏🏻🙏🏻

• kenly282017
    1 posts

they need to send a new patch for the lost cauldron quest I can’t even continue the story

• destination66
    3 posts

@brandiewine222 i woke up from the world and went back in. Was still unable to go in. So I went to get the gift part of the mission and came back and walked right in no problem

• SouldrinkerLP
    316 posts

@destination66 Might be a good fix for people who haven't already looted the other gift. Sadly tho I already looted it. It is nice tho that in the dialouge it is actually said that I already found that piece.

• corrosivesmile
    3 posts

@sofajockey honestly I know it is not intentional, I am just upset about the amount of glitches, bugs and game crashes I have encountered in the 80+ plus hours I have been playing. It has gotten to the point where I stopped playing till the next patch release I just do the dailies now.

• corrosivesmile
    3 posts
  • guest-90LBJFGH
    2 posts

The pathway to skyrmirs mitten is blocked. Really disappointed and can’t progress the story... all because I went in earlier to get the treasure first before doing the mission.

when will this be fixed?? It appears to be an issue that’s unsolved for over two weeks now according to Reddit!

• guest-90LBJFGH
    2 posts

Same here. This bug still isn’t fixed 😡

• Varkovsky
    1 posts

Encountered this bug too sigh. Already looted the otehr gift as well so can't proceeed. In my case, I got the 2 wealth chests first and can't progress the quest now. Hopefully next patch will be soon.

• DAVIDANMOLLY
    4 posts

Can you please sort out the assassin's creed mission that everyone's having problems with the lost country I can walk through the passage and then the game glitches out completely or or sometimes I can't walk through the passage therefore I cannot do the quest I need to do do please sort your team out and fix this it's been over a month now it's getting stupid everyone reported this issue on the 15th of November the lost assassin's creed valhalla quest glitch the lost cauldron how to fix it please fix this I can't beat game because of this glitch I'm not happy at all you let us down

• NinomaeTakonis
    12 posts

How is this still not fixed? The bug has been known since launch. I can no longer progress the quest on my 90 hour save. This is ridiculous.

• Leeuwbart
    4 posts

This is such a game breaking bug that i can not understand how this was not fixed in an emergency patch as quickly as possible, more and more people get stuck with the game each and every day now due to this bug. It also ruins the gameplay for many already who encountered this bug and have to wait due to these people being able to yolo everything in this area due to the massive power level difference. the challenging aspect of the area is completely gone due to this.

• skinnyminny4335
    2 posts

I have never played a game with so many glitches and bugs. I was so excited for this game and it's just been a nightmare. Stuck on the Lost Cauldron quest now like so many others, and can't complete the Viking for Hire quest because I can't talk to Rheda anymore even though I've completed all of the contracts. I thought video game makers employed testers for this exact issue, discover and fix glitches BEFORE games come out instead of having 1000's of people at a standstill for extremely lengthy 'fix' processes to be figured out. Is that not the case? Am I making the 'testers' thing up in my head?

• skinnyminny4335
    2 posts

Also the constant crashing. 3, 4 times a day. Sometimes in the middle of raids and assaults where you have to go start all over again. My husband have been playing Odyssey forever and not one glitch except Phobos gets stuck every once in a blue moon. Eivor won't get out of hay piles sometimes, little bugs, huge bugs. So frustrating.

• npac43
    3 posts

Game breaking bug at the Mitten in Jotunheim. Heard this has been a problem for weeks. Please fix or give me a refund on the game.

Thanks!

Suggested Topics