Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• 7 Likes/295 Replies/30457 Views
    JUSTIN886922
    1 posts

@Ubi-Baron, any time frame update? I'd love to finish my game.

• npac43
    3 posts

Still bugged. Dont want to progress until its fixed but thinking that might not be till next year...which is CRAZY.

• WalshyB95
    4 posts

Can this please be fixed, its the last collectable I need to 100% the game. It's just bad game design to lock collectable into a mission area.

• DenhomChiken
    17 posts

It is crazy this hasn't been fixed yet. I understand cosmetic things like the legendary animal trophies taking a bit but a month for this which has either totally halted people's questing progress (which is worse than my situation) or in my case from getting platinum on the PS4 it is pretty disappointing, especially to AC loyalists like myself. You would think this would be a hotfix and not in a content patch over a month later. Isn't this their biggest AAA game of the year?

• medster101
    36 posts

Are the wealth collectibles in Jotunhiem supposed to be missable, or is this a massive oversight. This game has like 700 collectibles and two are missable? Please tell me that there will be some kind of patch for this guys.

• locoporkko
    27 posts

Yes there are 2 wealth missable,the location is in chapter 2 and the location is skrymir mitten

• KB1242
    1 posts

Still no fix. This is ridiculous, I don't understand why this is taking so long. An ubisoft team member said they had a fix on November 26th but it wasn't part of the latest patch and it's still not released. This is pretty important and prevents progression through the story. Can I get a refund or something please haha

• S0RR0W
    8 posts

First I can't grab the last codex page that I need and now I can't get the last Ymir Blood Stone that I need to 100% Jotunheim. Thank you Ubisoft, very cool.

• Jillexie
    2 posts

Well, I just hit this bug. I am absolutely shocked that a game breaking bug like this has not been fixed yet. This should have been a priority from the day it was discovered. Lesson learned: wait several months before buying the next AC game.

• Diblos24
    1 posts

I used the trainer with tp to waypoint option to bypass this glitch. U need to open the trainer with tp to waypoint option, use odins sight to highlight the enemies, mark enemy with the raven and use the trainer to tp to enemy.

• Solareclipse66
    2 posts

@texaskaze881 WDYM Bump

• Solareclipse66
    2 posts

@ubi-baron I do believe you are able to enter from a previous save although I have not tried as I have finished the main story and am very far into the collectables(England, Norway ect). I did all the Jotunheim collectables prior to the mission which makes me believe that was the issue, entering before I was supposed to, if you do find a way to fix this please let the community know.

• Leeuwbart
    4 posts

Any news to this issue? Perhaps explain why this can not be fixed in a hotfix/emergency subpatch?

• WalshyB95
    4 posts

Can we confirm that this is actually being fixed for people that did complete the mission too? Or the collectibles inside should be removed from the trophy requirement.

• Salem3680
    1 posts

Hi
    I can't complete my quest stuck at the entrance this is really depressing when it will be fixed

• LoneWolff9358
    1 posts

I can't get true the passage. I was already inside fhe skrygir mitten before the mission en there was no problem. But now with the mission the lost cauldron i can't enter

• npac43
    3 posts

@lonewolff9358 This has been bugged since early November. Ubisoft has it on their "watch list" but honestly does not appear that they really care about it/want to fix it as it has been broken for over month. Just put the game down and wait till next year when they finally get around to fixing their game breaking bugs.

• DenhomChiken
    17 posts

@npac43 They just announced the next title patch is next week. Why this wasn't hotfixed weeks ago is beyond me, but this better be resolved in this next update. I'm out otherwise and skipping FC6 as well. Should have platinumed this around now and can't.

• Japfoever17
    6 posts

@denhomchiken Hopefully it fixes the majority of the quest bugs. But considering they've only fixed 2 of the like 15, I wouldn't be that hopeful. They'll fix them eventually but man, over a month is a long time.

• AlastorsBambi
    1 posts

I cannot for the life of me get back into the Mitten. I went in once, got stuck inside of a magic area so I had to fast travel to a view point, and I haven't been able to get back in. I only got one of Ymir's Bloodstones while inside.

Video One restarted the game to see if I could go back
    Video Two last few minutes are me trying to get out of the hidden area before I fast traveled, then I couldn't get inside so I restarted it.

I've tried getting in it every day since and I still cannot get inside.

Suggested Topics