Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• 7 Likes/295 Replies/30263 Views
    Gonbak
    9 posts

Got the same problem, cant pass do to the quest.

• izi0511
    1 posts

Experiencing the same problem. Very frustrating 😞

• ASSASSIN2012DRE
    2 posts

When I drank the second potion quest line says GOING DEEPER so I get to the next place and realise the people are to sting to fight so I wake up grind some levels till I have enough to go back now I can’t continue with going threw the SKYRIMS MITTEN and I can’t do that because there’s an invisible wall in the way why can’t there just be a enter button???!!!!!!

• K-ON-
    2 posts

I don't want lost 25 hours of progress, Ubisoft need to fix this asap.

• K-ON-
    2 posts

@wilson9301988 you probably went into glove to grab chest before the quest , me too, and it stuck me , went into the glove and visual bug happens.

• PunkRockVix
    1 posts

so I have a update with this bug, now everytime I play the game i'm constantly drunk in jotenheim. I tried leaving jotenheim and when I went back to England I was no longer drunk. So I went back to see if I can enter the dang mitten and when I woke up in jotenheim I was STILL drunk. Its a constant state of drunk. I want to express how annoying it is to walk around drunk all the time and worse of all I STILL cant get into the mitten!

• achooolv
    1 posts

Are there any updates on this? I currently have 400 power, 3 mastery points, everyone from The Order has been taken care of, besides The Father, as it says I have to progress in story, but "The Lost Cauldron" is the only open quest from the main story left, and I simply cannot enter the root. Used to be able to enter, but just get stuck in the model, the room doesn't appear, and now I can't even enter..

• Gonbak
    9 posts

@achooolv I don't think so I mean, Jorraptor said on a video that "Ubisoft has a big patch coming end of November" so if that is true we will be stuck until they launch something to fix and it so frustrating, could it be a side quest or world event and ok we can pass trhoug that but comon, a main quest?

That's suck so much, I wanted to finish (100%) with extra time to play Cyberpunk 2077 on december ... Well, if not delayed again: P

• WaffleBot02
    1 posts

I have a bug of my own in this regard, during the quest mistress of the iron wood, I acquired the roots and brought them back to find the house missing as well as its occupants. The quest marker is still there but the women is not. Is there a fix?

• Dj0rdje12
    36 posts
    I have a bug of my own in this regard, during the quest mistress of the iron wood, I acquired the roots and brought them back to find the house missing as well as its occupants. The quest marker is still there but the women is not. Is there a fix?

That is not bug its part of Jotun magic, you need to walk around stone circle on ground to activate magic and house will become visible again . I just did that 2 hours ago.

• DAVIDANMOLLY
    4 posts

I'm having the same trouble with the loss cauldron and when are they going to patch it

• DAVIDANMOLLY
    4 posts

@ranger_two14 I'm having the same issue when are they going to patch this

• Gonbak
    9 posts

Any update? or ETA on a patch?

• guest-gw002TJ9
    1 posts

@davidanmolly

took me forever but I found the answer. There is a SECOND giant thing of ale. Near Aegir’s Hall. When you start the area, instead of hanging right to the hall, go down to the little house and turn left. Bam!!! Right [censored] there.

• Japfoever17
    6 posts

Yeah, I completed the quest (PS4). Returned around the 140 hour mark to finish the collectibles (Jotunhiem is my least favorite area so I saved it for last) the only Blood stone I can't get is in Skrymirs Mitten. Can't enter it again. Can't collect the last stone and by extension can't complete the offering mystery. It's the only thing barring me from the platinum. I could reload but that would be around 50-60 hours of progress lost. I didn't realize it was glitched until it was too late, I guess. It blows.

• SouldrinkerLP
    316 posts

@japfoever17 Whaaaat? Jotunheim had some of the best world puzzles! 🙂 I really liked the magical tower thingie and these gates to different realities etc.

I really loved Jotunheim. When exploring first it was so awesome to climb up that tower with all these guards stealthy. It really felt like AC. But I guess we may have different taste.

• ZombieArty
    3 posts

@guest-gw002tj9 is this the fix of entering it/the giant mitten? Can you please explain?

• mbiggs31183
    13 posts

@souldrinkerlp I'm not sure any of this game "feels" like AC. Don't get me wrong, Valhalla, Odyssey, and Origins are brilliant games, but they're adventure RPG games. Actual AC games died with Syndicate IMO.

• Japfoever17
    6 posts

@souldrinkerlp I was more into the aesthetic of a wartorn England over anything else. The puzzles were okay and the Enchanted Tower was really cool but walking through the posts with the Skulls on them got old quick, for me. That and fighting the jotuns was just immersion breaking. I really hope they resolve this issue tho. Would suck to not be able to get the last collectible. However, I empathise with the quest bug that hinders progression. Both sides got screwed. People who collect everything before the story and those that come back after the story. Lol

• ncullen1504
    1 posts

Im having the same issue i started the quest but then i got stuck so fast travelled out to fix it but now there is a barrier in the way when i try to re enter the mitten and no matter where i am i dont get a mission indicator

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics