Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• 7 Likes/295 Replies/30430 Views
    angelodelsol
    1 posts

Same problem to me on PS5. Can't enter the mitten or if i enter its empty. I went before to recollect the wealth chests and when i came back, couldn't finish the quest.

• watermalone28
    3 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • watermalone28
    3 posts
    When trying to go inside Skrymir’s Mitten, It will not render through or let me inside. I had clicked “Wake Up” button on the world map, then woke up to get more power and complete the story. When I returned to the quest I synchronized to the Serpents Tree and went over to Skrymir’s Mitten but it would not let me back in. Please read this Ubisoft!

It's been a month and they still haven't fix this bugged quest

• watermalone28
    3 posts
    I have experienced a bug which is not allowing me to move forward in the campaign and I cant do anything about it. The bug is the quest the lost cauldron and does not allow me to enter the location as where it is, there seems to be a invisible barrier in the way of the entrance which is stopping me from entering. This needs fixed ASAP as a lot of players are seeming to be experiencing the same problem
    Thanks!

It's been a month and they still haven't fix this bugged quest

• Boudikka008
    1 posts

As a developer myself I find it utterly baffling and frankly embarrassing that ya’ll still haven’t fixed this. It’s been a month and it’s a game breaking bug. The lack of communication with users is absolutely unprofessional.

• jellysfx
    1 posts

+1 I collected the wealth in this area before starting the quest, and now that I’m actually doing the quest I can’t enter the mitten area anymore. Can’t progress the quest at all.

• Ratchit66
    12 posts

PS5 here! Entered the mitten before the quest to collect the wealth, now can’t go back in with the quest. So frustrated! Seriously hope it gets fixed in the coming update!

• GVGatorz
    2 posts

I am also having this issue. Please fix this!

• SpangeBaaB
    2 posts

Same for me. I collected all the wealth before starting the questline like i do everywhere. I am unable to progress in the Jotunhiem questline, Unable to obtain platinum. Are they working on a patch or is this intentional? cause its a BS Bug. On PS5

• ThemightyBrazuk
    8 posts

@spangebaab it was the opposite for me. I did the quest first now I can't enter to collect wealth #12 and #13. The only thing holding me back from the platinum trophy.

• UbiExcellent
    Ubisoft Support Staff 756 posts

Hi folks!

My sincerest apologies for the continued annoyance caused by this bug in The Lost Cauldron, which is preventing everyone from proceeding and a few of you from being able to platinum the game. As my colleague Ubi-Woofer mentioned earlier, this is a top priority issue that will be addressed in a future patch. Once we have more specifics, we will share them with everyone here. I can understand how frustrating it is to not have an exact date, since I know I'd feel the exact same way, but please rest assured that the dev team is working on finding a solution for everyone.

If anyone has created a support ticket and has uploaded the requested save files to the support ticket, please post your case numbers here, so I can make sure that information gets added to our on-going report. Many thanks!

Official Response
  • Hmonster108
    4 posts

Heya guys, I’m having some issues with getting into skylit mittens itself in Jotunheim, was wondering if anyone has the same problem?? Loading an earlier save isn’t working

• Hmonster108
    4 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • Hmonster108
    4 posts

For some reason It’s not letting me go into Skymir Mitten, I tried loading previous loads and still isn’t working, is anyone else experiencing this?

• Talimour
    1 posts

@hmonster108 same thing for me. I send them mail asking for help, they replied that they are looking into this glitch. I cant enter Mitten because of some fog in the entrance

• PharaohRidge
    1 posts

Hi,

I'd also like to know if this is an oversight or if it were made missable intentionally. It's going to be a real pain having to replay the game just for those 2 collectibles. I can't access that area anymore because I've already completed its quest. 

Hopefully this issue will be patched in a future update.

• bayoooMan724
    5 posts

in jotunheim area/land is magical land. try to explore more and more. i completed all the wealth and world event in jotunheim recently. happy gaming.

• spurkumies
    3 posts

@themightybrazuk same here.

• Hmonster108
    4 posts

@talimour yeah mines doin the same exact thing

• Cordon726.
    1 posts

If this isn't fixed then unfortunately I'm done with the game id lose so many hrs, ive put in like 90hrs & i aint losing 10+ just to redo surely gotta be a fix coming

Suggested Topics