Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• 7 Likes/295 Replies/30456 Views
    Tigress601
    7 posts

I'm having the same issue, it won't let me in. Would've thought all these bugs would've been sorted by now but I keep running in to more.

• Sc0Pr0
    1 posts

I can't complete The Lost Cauldron quest because it's impossible to re-enter Skrymir's Mitten, please fix

• FearlessFlaw
    7 posts

It's officially getting fixed tomorrow. Update notes are up.

• Tigress601
    7 posts

I'm having this issue also

• DenhomChiken
    17 posts

@fearlessflaw That is great news! Just need to fix the fabric issue and that will clear my issues. Hopefully they can address it soon. That damn altar needing 5 fabrics...

• FearlessFlaw
    7 posts

@denhomchiken once you upgrade everything fabric stops appearing. Thankfully I did that alter. I just need the 2 shards to 100% the game

• DenhomChiken
    17 posts

@fearlessflaw The crazy part is I still have 3 upgrades to go on my quiver. I think it has something to do with hitting settlement level 6. That's when they stopped showing up, like 50 play hours ago lol.

• FearlessFlaw
    7 posts

I got 100% Achievements. It was literally 2 shards. So happy. Took a awhile but hats off for them fixing it

• UbiExcellent
    Ubisoft Support Staff 756 posts

@fearlessflaw Congrats on completing 100% of the Achievements! 🎉

For anyone experiencing issues with not being able to obtain fabric, please start a new thread about this to avoid any confusion. 😊

Official Response
  • Jorgejames
    1 posts

same problem

• j13ear
    1 posts

I’m currently in Skymir’s Mitten and I have the cauldron, but when I try to exit the way I came in there is a wall blocking my path. I’m also unable to fast travel or wake up. I’m stuck inside. Also when I venture back in to where the Cauldron is, it still appears there. But it’s already in my inventory and I can no longer interact with it

• UbiExcellent
    Ubisoft Support Staff 756 posts

@j13ear Hey there! I'm sorry to hear about this issue you're facing when you try to leave Skrymir's Mitten. The issue with not being able to enter Skrymir's Mitten was resolved with the latest update, but I'll be happy to get this issue reported up! Do you have a video link that you could post here that depicts this issue? Regarding not being able to fast travel, this is an issue our teams are currently looking into. Please add any relevant information to the Megathread for this issue.

Official Response
  • Charl.Hu
    8 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • t3stewart
    1 posts

Hi

I am currently doing the lost cauldron quest and have collected all the valuables in jotunhiem. I have entered the area
    with for the quest but I am now completely blocked into the Skyrims mitten without the ability to fast travel or leave the area. Can this big be fixed so I can progress with my gameplay?

• Ubi-Borealis
    Ubisoft Support Staff 4150 posts

Hey folks!

This issue was marked as resolved in TU 1.1.0. As this thread has not been updated in a while with new reports, we will be marking this issue as resolved.

If you are still unable to enter or leave Skrymir's Mitten following TU 1.1.0, please don't hesitate to update this thread so we can investigate further. Please include a video with your report, so we can pass this to the development team for a closer look.

j13ear - If you're still encountering the issue, please would you be able to provide us with a video, as requested by UbiExcellent?

Thanks all! 😊

[EDIT 7 July, 2021: As we have received no further reports of this issue happening in-game, we will now be locking this thread. If you continue to encounter trouble with Skrymir's Mitten, please don't hesitate to open up a new thread. A member of the player support team will take a closer look as soon as they are able to. Thank you.]

Official Response

Suggested Topics