Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• MichalJeans11
    1 posts

I have the same issue. Please fix

• DocRaven
    1 posts

@souldrinkerlp
    I have exactly the same problem. I collected all things first and started the quest then.
    I do not want to loos 8 Houres of gameplay running through jotunheim and collectim all of the Blood, only because the Quest is not scripted right. there must be a way to fix this. plz. I will stop playing in Jotunheim until that. I hope for a fast fix of this issue.

• CarlosCD20
    2 posts

Ranger_Two
    I have the same issue, i got the ymir stones before the mission and when i try to pass the wall, i only can see a small cave with bugs and not the cave of the mission

• CarlosCD20
    2 posts

I've been into the mitten before to obtain the ymir stones, but when i tried to return for the mission i coldn't
    I found this video, the man have the same problem than I

• Ubi-Baron
    Ubisoft Support Staff 730 posts

@SouldrinkerLP Thank you for the detailed breakdown.

I've passed those details on the help with the investigation.

Official Response
  • UbiBC98
    4 posts

The quest in Jotunheim “The Missing Cauldron” is bugged. I cannot enter the mitten in order to progress in the quest. There is an invisible wall that prevents me from entering.

• Mauze__
    3 posts

@ranger_two14
    I have the same problem.

• Wardey94
    1 posts

I found a bug it wont let me complete a side quest call in jotunheim called drunken sisters I think I've look at videos and he just cuts off the dialogue half way through and the quest never finished anyone know how to change it tried loading saves and leaving the map doesn't work for some reason?

• UbiBC98
    4 posts

The quest in Jotunheim "The Missing Cauldron", there is an invisible wall at the entrance of the giant mitten preventing me from entering to progress in the quest.

• Rollmayn
    3 posts

bump does anyone know of any news? this bug has been out for almost a week and no reply nor updates have been given out...

• Rollmayn
    3 posts

So I'm sure you've all experienced some bugs, and this ones just as bad as the other story quest bugs. I'm currently in Jotunheim and am trying to re-enter Skrymir's Glove during the Lost Cauldron bug but am unable to. There's just an invisible forcefield in the way and the character doesnt go through the gap as they should.

Here is a video demonstrating the bug:

This happens when you enter the glove during the lost cauldron quest, leave the area without completing the quest, continue quests in the overworld and then try enter Skrymir's Glove after that and you're unable to. I hope this gets some recognition as other bugs have been because no news has been given nor has it been updated into the currently known bugs reported by users list found in sticky.

• Blindyetti
    3 posts

On the mission in Jotunheim called “The Lost Cauldron” after you track the damage and try to enter the glove some people can’t even access it while I can enter the glove however it just walks me to the other side instead of inside that Camp with the cauldron. So essentially I am inside the glove specifically and it’s a one sided mirror I can see out of. I’ve tried going back and reinspecting, I’ve restarted my pc I’ve deleted saves and started fresh save files, fast traveled you name it. I cannot progress in the quest and many many others are also having this issue. Please fix this or help.

• Ubi-Baron
    Ubisoft Support Staff 730 posts

Unfortunately at the moment we do not have an update around this, it is still being looked into by the team.

Apologies for the inconvenience this is causing in the meantime.

Official Response
  • Hello_007
    2 posts

Finished all the quests in Jotunheim and was collecting the chests to finish the region. The key for the last chest was in the cauldron back in utgard, but when I went to get it I couldn’t even go in the mead! Levitated across the top of the pixelated mead ps1 style. Is this a glitch or really bad game design? I’ve already been in the cauldron when the kid dared me to jump in but saw no key at that point. So I know it was possible to go in, have I missed it?

• ElRey1947
    1 posts

Same.....not cool 😞

• Jake-Hawkins
    1 posts

So, any update regarding a fix? A progression stopper like this should be hotfixed asap.

• RiseingBlue
    1 posts

I having the same problem!

• Lawsoj01
    1 posts

This is so frustrating. Been waiting nearly a week and can't play the game at all. If I go do other quests I'll be too powerful for this one and it won't be a challenge atall. Does anyone have a fix at all? Can't believe i paid 80 quid for this

• UbiBC98
    4 posts

Unable to enter the mitten to progress in the quest due to an invisible wall.

• GAAleader
    1 posts

I can’t enter the mitten also every time I spawn I spawn in drunk I can’t finish the game cause this quest glitch

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics