Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Jumapel
    Original poster 1 posts

70 pounds for a game that is a disaster. I loved Origins, i liked Odysey but when i play valhalla i feel like im playing an experimental game with very good graphics. I played 15 hours of valhalla so far and i found at least 30 bugs. What is wrong with you people? how can u release such a bugged version and expect people to pay 70 pounds?
    -very interaction with a crewmate when raiding failed 40% of the time. -> They dont come to help you when opening treasure chests or doors by letting u in a very awkward  situation.
    -Quests with npcs that get stuck. -> the quest with the nun and the altar.
    -bow animation gets freaky sometimes. it looks like it shoots in the ground
    -sound issues -> dialogs get stuck and overwrites the speeches.
    -npc that get flat

Please stop copying your already released games, plz stop releasing games that are unfinished and full of buggs.

Sincerely your fan since forever,
    Jumapel

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• claud1o-
    50 posts

@jumapel

Add to this that many people, myself included, are not able to interact with the barracks, hunter and the shipyard in the settlement. Resulting in the inability to customize the ship and the raiders

• Asbel-Lyhant
    19 posts

@jumapel plus the mans best friend ability didn’t unlock for me to call the wolf in to help me, it was with the kids all the way back like it was supposed to be ability unlocked pops up on my screen but no ability

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics