Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• 1 Likes/2 Replies/49 Views
    Louea
    Original poster 6 posts

Hello,

First of all i have to say you, thank you for this beautifful game.
    I just finish my main based story of Odyssey with 120H + add on and just starting Atlantide after starting 1year before
    Was reconciliate with AC licence i stopped to play after Brother Hood and havent finish Black Flag, because you release a game all year and was to close to finish ... in casual mode before start the new one
    I think AC Valhalla already increase the lvl of your feature you in terme of details, rpg path and script path, subtile action, reaction, option to set how we want to play, music, + all gameplay details etc ...
    After +20h open word its already an impressive game. Thank you, really

So :
    My adventure was to normal with Odyssey, was not easy when i have 5 Bounty in same time before the Dague lvl 5 and was totaly easy after it because unlocking all tier 3 skill ...
    For ValHalla i decide to start my new adventure in the HIGHTEST and try it was prepare to decrease in start
    I set : Combat : 4/4 / Discretion : 3/3 / Exploration : 3/3
    We have to say those option was a real good IDEA, because often in a game you have balanced trouble between HP NPC and IA reaction and if you increase or decrease one its affect other.
    Split like that was a real opportunity and an excellent idea

But Combat or IA difficulty in Very Hard is Very too LOW,
    Like a normal or small hard difficulty from past game experience*
    So we have a Balance trouble or IA wasnt enought set to hardest. (I dont ask more HP, just fast and better reaction from IA, i know you have already the skill to dev an IA you made it with Division 2)
    In this Video you could say probably i have to hight item and ilvl to this village ... maybe, but I just run around the world doing quest in my region and main story i do not farm a spot to be a monster before starting the story
    I just doing my quest and doing random fight
    https://clips.twitch.tv/AcceptableAmusedSproutNerfRedBlaster

I set a personnal death counter
    I died 11 times to ilvl 51 and just finish the 1st Alliance
    7 on 1st Drengr : https://www.twitch.tv/videos/800144145
    1 because Door camera block the view
    1 because i leave zone afk moving in boat
    1 hunting fox and wolf come on an hunter with no more arows 🙂 no mele experience at this time
    1 the last was by a Mercenary knight - One Shooted (Coming to fast when i leave an Roman building)

The first difficulty i met, its when i was ilvl 43 and i raid a ilvl 90 bastion, was a Hard like difficulty for me, i cant considered as very hard.
    starting raid with only 8 arrows and was full wolf bow hunter
    https://www.twitch.tv/videos/802128303
    You will see im not a PGM i miss lot of shot, i dont considered myself to skilled, im just old gamer with less reflexe at 42years old

I think you should improve or add a new lvl of IA progression

• improve fast reaction
    • improve fast move
    • improve highter coordination move (like Division 2)
    • Improve discreation difficulty again, i walk a 3m from 10soldiers patrol without one Alerte

Thank you for your game

With Love Louea !
    And we are all sorry for whats happened Lasterday, take care of you

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• DaelosTheCat
    167 posts

I found the game to be too easy even on the hardest difficulty as well.

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics