Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Balla_Jazzuz
    Original poster 100 posts

This trophy seem to be broken to me. I've seen different video's of this trophy, all showing the same location, which location I've tried sliding twice without the trophy unlocking.
    I did slide at least the same distance as shown in these video's with no luck so I think this trophy is bugged for my part.
    Anyone else having this issue on PS4 ?

Note: I did leave Norway before I went back for this trophy....it shouldn't matter, but it could...

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• ChampBanjo
    3 posts

@balla_jazzuz having the same issue on Xbox. I've no idea what to do I've tried everything

• Balla_Jazzuz

@champbanjo
    So it wasn't only me then, it's definitely a bug most certainly related to leaving Norway.
    My plan if it's not getting fixed in a patch I have an old save before going to England I will try after I've completed the story.
    Could work or not, but hope so, but if not unlocking and I have all the other trophies I will start a new game to get it.

• Jproche44
    1 posts

I spent over an hour after watching PowerPyx and PS5 Trophies video on where to start and where to end the slide. I have slidden past the point where both of their trophies popped. I must have done the same slide over 10 times and still no trophy. Is this a glitch? Am I doing something wrong? What's the deal?

• Balla_Jazzuz

@jproche44 Exactly the same spot I've tried to unlock it. Did you go to England before trying to get this trophy?
    I'm pretty confident that going to England broke this trophy for me.

• Balla_Jazzuz

@jproche44 I finally unlocked the trophy, just went back for some fish types related to the Norway map I was missing and gave the Skadi's Hobby trophy another shot on the exact same location as earlier and it unlocked on the first try 🙂
    Have no clue why it suddenly unlocked, but most bugs I've encountered have fixed itself down the road, but nevertheless pretty frustrating and I encountered two new bugs on this latest visit to Norway, one of them is linked to the Completionist trophy, the Hordafylke cairn couldn't be validated as complete 😞
    We'll see if that one also fixes itself after a while....

• volcanion46
    4 posts

i've the same problem on ps5, i try 10 times (after watching PowerPyx vide) but no trophy unlock

• guest-Iseco6S8
    1 posts

I still cannot get this, seahorse or overdesigned 2. Many attempts will not unlock them.

• princeromeo2012
    8 posts

Hi everyone

Tried many times without getting the trophy on playstation 5. Have left to England and went back on Power Level 273 to try getting the trophy, Eivor had the druidic armor on with Gao Bolg equipped.

As soon as removing all armor including weapons, got the trophy right after trying another time. Maybe cause s(h)e is wearing armor from another country, the trophy won't unlock..

Hope it helps 😊

• Ubi-WheelyDuck
    Ubisoft Support Staff 413 posts

Hey @princeromeo2012

Thank you for sharing what helped resolve this issue for you, it is very helpful for others.

If ever we can help in the future just let us know

Official Response

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics