Continue your odyssey

Welcome to discussion

Welcome to discussion

Quick Suggestions

Hello! These new forums are an open beta and we welcome your feedback in this section.
  • HelenSBlake
    Original poster 21 posts

I am so tired of encountering bugs. First, this cow in Asgard won't move at all. I moved the big rock out of the way, smashed the gates, nothing. It just stands there, all bugged. Now, I'm at 29/30 Ymir Stones and there is a yellow barrier preventing me from getting the last stone, in the arena. What the hell? I've been searching for them for hours and now I can't continue. How do I fix the cow problem and what do I do to unlock the barrier?

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• Inkfanatic
    3 posts

@helensblake atleast cow one let you move the stone....mine is stuck in wall so cow cant pass 😞

• HelenSBlake
    Original poster 21 posts

@inkfanatic Oof, this game I swear... I moved the stone before I released the cow because I didn't know she was there and now she's bugged. They have to release a fix patch soon for that and the raven vertical controls (I can't change them to normal and they're stuck on inverted...).

• Ubi-Baron
    Ubisoft Support Staff 730 posts

@HelenSBlake @Inkfanatic Thank you for reporting these issues to us, we're sorry to hear you've been encountering this.

Would you be able to provide us with some screenshots of the two issues to help us look into this?

So for instance showing you being unable to interact with the stone, or the Cow not moving? Also one for the Yellow barrier mentioned with the Ymir stones.

Official Response
  • Miaeelra
    1 posts

@Ubi-Baron

Hello, here is a screenshot where the cow doesn't move even when the rock is moved out of the way.

undefined
    Got further into the missions and cannot get a save before moving the stone block.

By the way, now that the stone is pushed there, I cacnnot move it anywhere else

• rodxxx
    1 posts

Aside from the cow, which maybe can be reset (though i did not encounter this one),
    other quests also love to bug out.

Had the very first raider beat em up in norway bugging out on me, the guy moves to the fighting scene, i lost him on the way, found him later, sadly run into him which pushed him a little and now he cannot be made to talk to me ever.

Had to either restart from a new game or load an old save where the guy didnt move yet.

In lunden, not all mysteries spawn until you finished certain story quests, yet you can for example move around the blocks in the storage room with those stinky flasks, yet if you did that, the flasks will spawn again when the quest actually loads, misplacing the movable blocks into positions you can never move them from again, efficiently rendering the mystery incompletable. because this is saved and cannot be reset.

i am pretty sure there quite a few more of similar issues, because none of these world events properly reset and might glitch themselves out completly 😞

• HelenSBlake
    Original poster 21 posts

@ubi-baron I solved the barrier problem by myself, and for the cow: no, it won't move and the screenshot provided by @Miaeelra matches my problem too. The cow stands in that same spot and doesn't want to cotinue.

• HelenSBlake
    Original poster 21 posts

@miaeelra Same here! The stone got bugged due to those wood planks on the floor, ugh. I wanted to load an older save but I didn't have one, only one from 2 days ago... They should fix his asap.

• Ubi-Baron

Thank you for the details, guys.

We've seen similar issues with other movable objects, and we will pass this on to the team to be looked into.

@rodxxx For the Raider, is that Dag you mean?

For the issue with the pots in Lunden, we are aware of this and it has been passed on to be looked into.

Official Response
  • HelenSBlake
    Original poster 21 posts

@helensblake Yes... me too, it was either lose all progress or let it be stuck. But that's besides the point: FIX THE COW!

• HelenSBlake
    Original poster 21 posts

The problem is still not fixed. I went to check on the quest, since now I have officially completed every Ymir Stone and mystery in Asgard, as well as all the quests. But no, the cow is still stuck in the same spot and she won't move at all. I tried saving and reloading and the only thing that happens is that she talks to me and then she walks around all bugged-like and ends up in the same spot (see picture). Please, fix it soon.undefined

• sicplagu3
    32 posts

Works now with patch 1.04. Thx 🙂

• HelenSBlake
    Original poster 21 posts

@sicplagu3 Lucky you, mine broke even more with the patch... I'm so tired of them not listening to me.

• Ubi-Baron

@sicplagu3 We're glad to hear that was resolved for you.

@HelenSBlake This issue is still being looked into at the moment, there was not an intended fix in the last Update. Just to assure you this is still something we are working to fix.

Official Response
  • guest-7OXsteWH
    17 posts

@Ubi-Baron
    How about Sons of Ragnar being bugged?

• KGHector
    3 posts

wedding horns still glitched, completed level 5 and cant turn in. GAME BREAKING BUG. i dont want to play until its fixed.

• Ubi-Baron

Both those issues are still being looked into by the team.

You can keep an eye on wider issues through the Megathreads post here, this will be updated when issues are resolved.

Official Response
  • guest-7OXsteWH
    17 posts

@ubi-baron
    Looked into, after 20 days still no fix. I completed all the side stuff. I'm level 360 waiting on a level 20 quest. None of the Support staff posts in the biggest thread on these forums, namely the Sons of Ragnar quest bugged.
    We have no idea how far you guys are in this, how long we must wait... Keep us updated because this is not how you treat your customers.

• Ubi-Baron

@guest-7oxstewh Thank you for contacting us, I will look to update that thread as I was not aware it had not been updated.

Unfortunately we don't always have any updates to share on these issues, we are not members of the development team and so there are not intimate details we can always share on the progress of bugs or issues. We are simply able to share the information that we have available to us.

Official Response
  • HelenSBlake
    Original poster 21 posts

@ubi-baron Glad to hear you are looking into this. It is really bad right now, the stone is officially stuck and the cow's AI is just broken. I hope it can be fixed soon!

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics