Continue your odyssey

Welcome to discussion

Welcome to discussion

Quick Suggestions

Hello! These new forums are an open beta and we welcome your feedback in this section.
  • Ubi-Baron
    Ubisoft Support Staff 730 posts

Thank you for the details, guys.

We've seen similar issues with other movable objects, and we will pass this on to the team to be looked into.

@rodxxx For the Raider, is that Dag you mean?

For the issue with the pots in Lunden, we are aware of this and it has been passed on to be looked into.

Official Response
  • HelenSBlake
    Original poster 21 posts

@helensblake Yes... me too, it was either lose all progress or let it be stuck. But that's besides the point: FIX THE COW!

• HelenSBlake
    Original poster 21 posts

The problem is still not fixed. I went to check on the quest, since now I have officially completed every Ymir Stone and mystery in Asgard, as well as all the quests. But no, the cow is still stuck in the same spot and she won't move at all. I tried saving and reloading and the only thing that happens is that she talks to me and then she walks around all bugged-like and ends up in the same spot (see picture). Please, fix it soon.undefined

• sicplagu3
    30 posts

Works now with patch 1.04. Thx 🙂

• HelenSBlake
    Original poster 21 posts

@sicplagu3 Lucky you, mine broke even more with the patch... I'm so tired of them not listening to me.

• Ubi-Baron

@sicplagu3 We're glad to hear that was resolved for you.

@HelenSBlake This issue is still being looked into at the moment, there was not an intended fix in the last Update. Just to assure you this is still something we are working to fix.

Official Response
  • guest-7OXsteWH
    17 posts

@Ubi-Baron
    How about Sons of Ragnar being bugged?

• KGHector
    3 posts

wedding horns still glitched, completed level 5 and cant turn in. GAME BREAKING BUG. i dont want to play until its fixed.

• Ubi-Baron

Both those issues are still being looked into by the team.

You can keep an eye on wider issues through the Megathreads post here, this will be updated when issues are resolved.

Official Response
  • guest-7OXsteWH
    17 posts

@ubi-baron
    Looked into, after 20 days still no fix. I completed all the side stuff. I'm level 360 waiting on a level 20 quest. None of the Support staff posts in the biggest thread on these forums, namely the Sons of Ragnar quest bugged.
    We have no idea how far you guys are in this, how long we must wait... Keep us updated because this is not how you treat your customers.

• Ubi-Baron

@guest-7oxstewh Thank you for contacting us, I will look to update that thread as I was not aware it had not been updated.

Unfortunately we don't always have any updates to share on these issues, we are not members of the development team and so there are not intimate details we can always share on the progress of bugs or issues. We are simply able to share the information that we have available to us.

Official Response
  • HelenSBlake
    Original poster 21 posts

@ubi-baron Glad to hear you are looking into this. It is really bad right now, the stone is officially stuck and the cow's AI is just broken. I hope it can be fixed soon!

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics