Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Milansan
    Original poster 13 posts

The A.I. was suppose to be harder to fight than in previous games, but they are extra dumb and much easier. I'm already playing on the hardest difficulty and still some enemies take three hits to kill, while others seem to not even put up a fight. Archers back away till you hit them., and you can one shot almost anyone with a bow (which is fine apart from the fact that the other A.I. would huddle around the dead one till you kill each of them) This seems like a massive step back from previous titles. The fighting was suppose to be the main thing here but its the most boring part for me at this point, not even 30 hours in.

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• Olgit_aka_Tiglo
    5 posts

@milansan With four difficulty settings, highest being "Drengr" - you're saying it's too easy?

Thanks for posting, but not all of us are "Gamer Gods". As an older player, I'm finding some fights very hard.

• DaelosTheCat
    167 posts

I feel the same way I am in no way a "Gamer God". The game is just not challenging enough. On the highest difficulty the game showers the player with skill points so abundantly, any enemy becomes a piece of cake. Except for bosses, maybe. Enemies don't react properly to being shot at with a bow. In Odyssey they would hide and then rush the player's position when fired at. In Valhalla they just let the play slaughter them. Too easy.

• kmansp31
    48 posts

I think the problem is the skill system. Early in the game, combat seems a little more challenging and difficulty levels seem spot on. But you reach a certain point where you have so many skill points that you are so strong for everything. Normally this happens towards the end of the game, but this occurred to me about 1/4th of the way through. You never have to worry about stamina, damage given, or damage taken.

They should probably make it harder to obtain skill points/not hand out so many. It should be nearly impossible to fill all three trees out.

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics