Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• BaKWOODZ91
    3 posts

@vikingtusero interesting... yes I’ve been exploring the game getting my wealth and mysteries completed ... are you suppose to stick to the main quests at first?

• ginatin
    3 posts

@ubi-swaggins yes I've had the same. Playing on pc. I've spent several hours exploring Norway before this. The prodigal prince has stopped at the harbour.i tried to save and save says Data corrupt. I've also had issues with side quests I've run into , either nothing happens or I'll complete them but they remain active.

• Oth4x
    3 posts

I have exactly the same problem OP has. When I follow Sigurd down to the docks there was supposed to be a dialogue or something but he just stands there and nothing I tried could trigger any interaction. Tried to reinstall and all that stuff, none of that worked. Didn't have uncompleted side missions either. Can't continue with the game 😧

• guest-yvTFVrSF
    13 posts

kinda the same problem. There is no prompt to start the hidden blade tutorial, so I’m totally stuck. Can’t do anything, can’t advance the game. No, I won’t start over. Sucks. Had two or three world events where the dialogue prompts were missing, so I couldn’t finish those either (the one where you dive after the comb and the one where you are supposed to bareknuckle fight three dudes are two that has been mentioned here).

• ginatin
    3 posts

@Oth4x exact same issue here 👍

• AppleTheLegend
    6 posts

@bakwoodz91 Bro I am playing on PS4 and same thing happens to me too. After the hidden blade tutorial, Sigurd says "Follow me to the docks" and when we arrive to the docks nothing happens. That moron just stays there like he is sightseeing. I've tried reloading from previous save points. Also climbed trees. ran around to trigger the dialogue. But the game insists to be a damn bison which does not want to move. I am sooo [censored].

• Ubi-Swaggins
    Community Manager 429 posts

Thanks for reaching out guys, I've passed the info onto the team to assist with their investigation.

Apologies for any inconvenience.

Official Response
  • Devaustus
    5 posts

Ubisoft should give us HELIX points for all this nonsense, we cant even play the game in the current state. I am not starting my game over until I know this issue is fixed.

• Assassin-P92
    2 posts

@assassin-p92 I solved mine, after messing around with the ingame grafic settings. Sorry for disturbing this forum.

• AppleTheLegend
    6 posts

Hello Folks,

I've been playing this for almost 7 hours now, trying to uncover the first region fully. When I started to progress in the story however, "The Prodigal Prince" quest seems to be bugged.

First of all this mission is where your brother "Sigurd" arrives to your town and gives you the hidden blade with two assasins. After, you get to practice and learn the basics of the hidden blade by attacking to some training dummies. So far so good.

When you finish practicing with the gorgeous hidden blade which your brother gave you, your brother "Sigurd" tells you to follow him to the docks in the beautiful mists of the night. This is where the problem starts.

Just after "Sigurd" tells you to follow him to the docks. Interaction button appears on him. When you interact with it "Sigurd" starts walking. Now, I watched some videos for this and while "Sigurd" and you are walking you two have some kind of dialogue. My game seems to missed this dialogue. After, in the videos, when you and "Sigurd" arrive to the docks, cutscene begins. In my game, cutscene didn't start and "Sigurd" just stands there like he is sightseeing.

I tried to load some previous saves, restarted my PS4 then launched the game but I am still having the same problem. HELP ASAP!!!!!

• Torusya
    16 posts

@applethelegend Same issue and I have seen about 10 posts about the same, a lot of us are stuck on that dock. It seems many quests that involve dialog are bugged. Something must be broken with dialog prompts. Hope they fix soon.

• AppleTheLegend
    6 posts
    Hello Folks,

I've been playing this for almost 7 hours now, trying to uncover the first region fully. When I started to progress in the story however, "The Prodigal Prince" quest seems to be bugged.

First of all this mission is where your brother "Sigurd" arrives to your town and gives you the hidden blade with two assasins. After, you get to practice and learn the basics of the hidden blade by attacking to some training dummies. So far so good.

When you finish practicing with the gorgeous hidden blade which your brother gave you, your brother "Sigurd" tells you to follow him to the docks in the beautiful mists of the night. This is where the problem starts.

Just after "Sigurd" tells you to follow him to the docks. Interaction button appears on him. When you interact with it "Sigurd" starts walking. Now, I watched some videos for this and while "Sigurd" and you are walking you two have some kind of dialogue. My game seems to missed this dialogue. After, in the videos, when you and "Sigurd" arrive to the docks, cutscene begins. In my game, cutscene didn't start and "Sigurd" just stands there like he is sightseeing.

I tried to load some previous saves, restarted my PS4 then launched the game but I am still having the same problem. HELP ASAP!!!!!

• AppleTheLegend
    6 posts

@torusya No offense to @Ubisoft here but, what were thay doing before the release man? I can understand some side quests to be bugged but main quests, no, definetly not.

• Torusya
    16 posts

@ubi-swaggins I am about 3,5 hours in, completed a few side quests before. Something is up with dialog, as he won't even talk as we walk to the dock. Do not think it is platform related as I see people on Xbox, PS4 and Stadia complaining about the same.

• Steamtrainj29
    4 posts

Is there any fix yet for Xbox? I also experienced something similar with The Dregnr in the cave and he wouldn’t speak to me.

• Steamtrainj29
    4 posts

@sucgshadow exactly and it’s sucks more when you already got 8 hours into the game 😔

• subhajit_1992
    2 posts

it just bugged on me ..
    dear ubisoft please fix this ..what kind of a game has a bug in there main missions these days ...
    its a game breaking bug ..playing on ps4..
    so disappointed

• GingxrReaper
    2 posts

I started the campaign over and it worked!! a lot of effort but worth a shot for anyone that isn't willing to wait this one out 😑

• subhajit_1992
    2 posts

@gingxrreaper

i spent like 8 hours doing all other stuff ..now this got bugged on me ...no way im starting all over again

• Bumbumsel
    10 posts

I fixed it by starting a new game when the download is completed.

Suggested Topics