Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Gabriela2400
    5 posts

The exact same thing is happening to me on Xbox Series X, tried every "solution" here. No luck. Amazing work at launch - ____- game breaking bug at the beginning of the campaign

• Gabriela2400
    5 posts

@lizznasty the quest with the comb is broken for me as well... So disappointing because the game was looking great so far

• Raven12099
    4 posts

Same issue here, ever since the prodigal prince quest, ever next objective stalls out. Right now I'm at the part where you have to speak to sigurd, I click on interact and the talk icon disappears but nothing happens, he doesn't talk and there is no way to progress the story.

• kitfisto3
    2 posts

@ubi-swaggins Restarting the game is not a 'workaround', fix the broken product you sold us.

• ryanmaca94
    11 posts

@Ubi-Swaggins
    I have played the game for over 4 hours doing side missions and such. I have gotten to prodigal prince where I have to walk with sigurd to the harbour and when we get there nothing happens. I have tried to delete autosaves and try it again and it still will not work. Please fix asap or please provide refund for the game. I have played every single assassins creed game from the beginning on different consoles and never had this issue.

• KevinSly
    2 posts

I was “only” 4 hours into the game (most of that was side quests) so I started a new game and only did the main missions. I was able to progress through the “Prodigal Prince” quest. Not thrilled about deleting my original save file but every new game seems to have a bug or two at release. It just comes with the territory.

• ryanmaca94
    11 posts

@kevinsly
    Thanks for that, can you do side missions now?

• lilsosa21
    2 posts

@devaustus I loaded the mission from my auto saved file and started the mission again which worked for me.

• SmakZac
    1 posts

Although this isn't a permanent fix to the bug, the fact that this is a AAA title and there's a game breaking issue like this is ridiculous. I found that reloading a save just before the quest fixed it for me. Loading into a save in the middle of the quest, or exiting the game while doing the quest seems to be the issue. I managed to get mine to work, hopefully others can yield the same results without having to start a completely new save!

• vShxllow
    1 posts

I’m stuck on the prodigal prince mission and it is MAIN story line and I can’t go past it because of characters not talking or actions not letting me do this stopping my 4+ grind into the game going around doing side missions and I can’t complete them for all of this I could I just watched the game for free on YouTube and on PlayStation 4

• Ddan724
    2 posts

After testing the hidden blade, I walked with Sigurd to the docks and I was unable to speak with him. And I am locked in that area not allowed to do anything else. How does such a game breaking bug get through testing? Is there anyway to fix this without restarting all over again?

• masterhunter33
    1 posts

I have this same issue on PS4. Did about 3-4 hours of running around and side quests before coming to the Prodigal Prince quest where I can't proceed. Has there been a fix yet? I really do not want to start over again to hope it will maybe work.

I've tried loading multiple saves and starting the quest over several times and deleting auto saves. Nothing has worked.

• CaptAhab21488
    1 posts

Same issue as everyone else Sigurd just stands there and I can’t get passed. Unbelievably disappointing.

• buffy8991
    2 posts

I get to where your supposed to start your hidden blade training on ps4 and then they stop talking to me and cant go any farther. Game breaking glitch

• guest-yvTFVrSF
    13 posts

@buffy8991 exactly the same here, as well as a bunch of side-missions.

• buffy8991
    2 posts

@guest-yvtfvrsf yeh me too three side missions before that just had characters stop and not move or say anything to continue the side quest after the initial conversation

• cmcreed_43
    5 posts

@ubi-swaggins

I am having the same issue. I have done previous side missions and some open world exploration and gear upgrades. I have recieved the hidden blade in "The Prodigal Prince" and go through the hidden blade tutorial of attacking the dummies. Once Sigurd gets to the end of the dock, I am unable to progress any further. I cant sprint or any other interactions. I've tried everything. I am playing on the PS4.

• maaaxxeen
    1 posts

Hi!
    Im doing the quest 'The Prodical Prince'. I am supposed to train assassination on a few dummies. First thing I saw after watching a walkthrough video is that the the two guys are supposed to move around to the dummies. But for me they just stand still next to Sigurd.
    I have been running around and doing the training and nothing happens.
    Does anybody else have this problem?

• LizzNasty
    15 posts

Well my free evening where I can play video games starts in about 3 hours after work, I wonder if these bugs have a patch coming....

• Devaustus
    5 posts

@ubi-swaggins

Ubisoft Has left the chat...

Suggested Topics