Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• GodofThunder89
    1 posts

I'm Having the same issue on PS4 - i Can't progress any further in the game. it's really disappointed as I spent loads on the collector's edition and spent further money to get some extra packs and content. Feel like i've completely wasted my money!

• Shrekstafa777
    6 posts

**Possible Spoilers**

I have the same issue on xbox one. I played about 4 hours completed a few side quest. Was able to complete the seer quest. Tried to do mysteries but the y bugged out as well. Found the comb for the maiden but can't speak to her. I press Y to speak and nothing happens and the option to speak goes away. Best the drengr in the cave and went to speak to him and cannot complete for the same issue. Did the warlock mystery and both npcs died by fighting themselves. Cannot complete. Other than that I did not do any of the dice, drinking or thryking sub quests, besides the one in your hometown that tutorialized the thryking. On the prodigal prince quest I have no issue with any of the questions until he gets to the docks. I chose different speach options each time in case one of the messed with the quest. Restarted the game And hard reset the console. I have done everything I can think of without uninstalling.

• Shrekstafa777
    6 posts

@divprime I thought the same thing so I went back and back and back. The quest works fine for me up until that part. The guys teaching it walk around and everything. The is no indication of a broken quest u til the dock.

• ax13.09
    2 posts

After testing the hidden blade, you need to follow sugrid to the docks.
    At the docks I am not able to talk to him ....

• ax13.09
    2 posts

I have the same bug.

this is unacceptable!!
    I am playing on pc.

• andybrundell
    1 posts

Same deal, PC, side quests (esp mysteries) some of which wouldn't complete (due to no dialog options). I notice that when I load a save game, I get a "Which Jarl" dialog messsage appearing. Almost like it thinks I'm involved in the missing jarl mystery dialog.

• LizzNasty
    15 posts

We going to get this fixed Ubisoft so we can play?

• BlueBeardedBaby
    1 posts

same problem as everyone else. PC. Tried the workarounds that didnt involve a new save from start, didn't work.

• Raven12099
    4 posts

After digging around, I noticed if you do side quest, and exploring around first before progressing the main 1st few missions then when you go to do the Prodigal prince quest. The quest will glitche and stops progression of the game. After starting a new game and doing only the 1st few main missions before exploring, looting, and leveling, then the game progresses normal. I'm playing on ps4 pro, but my cousin had the same issue on the PC.

• creed-maste1994
    6 posts

Bugged on me Xbox one X. Done all the side missions, reloaded saves the lot. Nothing is happening at dock!

• Shrekstafa777
    6 posts

@creed-maste1994 I just started over and I'm gonna just go straight home without doing any side quests. See if that gets me by

• creed-maste1994
    6 posts

@shrekstafa777 let me know if it works, I really don't want to start the game over lol

• DylanJZA
    2 posts

this is such [censored]. I tried reloading saves, deleting saves, walking in different ways, completing the quest in different ways, trying to leave the area and come back. nothing corrects the issue, and I'm sure AS HELL not going back through the 6hrs of gameplay and other missions I've done as a work around.

Please fix the damn game.

• DylanJZA
    2 posts

where ya at, Ubisoft?

Fix the game.

• ozziebadger9591
    4 posts

@raven12099 I’ve recently started a new game and you are right, exploring, leveling up etc before doing The prodigal prince quest causes it to be glitched, I also found that when doing the first 2 main quests that more dialogue was happening which was not happening in my original save due to exploring, I’ll do a few more main quests then explore like I did but I might leave the world events till later, I am playing on Xbox one and my friend on PS4 was only doing the main quests and has had no problems so far.

P.S I only started a new game ONLY because The prodigal prince quest is the first/second main mission of the game, otherwise I would be waiting for a patch.

• nik4455
    2 posts

Same problem and tried everything nothing has worked looks like a new game for me but not happy already put 7hrs into it, bit disappointed in ubisoft that this kind of thing is still happening

• creed-maste1994
    6 posts

@shrekstafa777 restarted the game and just did the main quest missions. It has worked!!

Shame I lost out on 5hours of okay time!

• Gabriela2400
    5 posts

@creed-maste1994 uff, I don't want to start over, I played like 6 hours of other stuff before getting there... Wish they would just fix the game

• LizzNasty
    15 posts

@nik4455 I've even waited while he walked to the dock by himself, it seems as if as soon as you get close enough the quest icon disappears and the game autosaves. I mean I have no other save files other than the ones within the Prodigal Prince and I have multiple quests that bugged out before this one.

1. Fly Agaric did not complete even though the riddle had been solved.
    2. The wolves guy was killed during the mystery and quest will not complete or restart.
    3. Comb given to lady mystery will let me try to speak and then it goes away and doesn't move forward.
    4. The prodigal prince quests has him stuck at the dock and will not move forward with the main quest.
    5. etc. with multitudes of small bugs that aren't that bad.... but these game breaking bugs are frustrating to say the least.

I have tried so many different ways and work arounds to no success. I've spent 6 hours actually playing and about 4+ hours checking forums and other ppls bugs to figure this out.

• BoSxFALLEN
    3 posts

Suggested Topics