Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• creed-maste1994
    6 posts

@shrekstafa777 sorry for late reply, I had the problem with poet and the wolves. They killed him and it's bugged out on me. I wonder if this causes the issue then?

• creed-maste1994
    6 posts

@gabriela2400 I was in the same boat, annoying as hell!!

• Snowdog2000
    2 posts

I'm on PS4. I can't get beyond the hidden blade training. I complete the banquet in the hall and talk to every one, including the King. I received the hidden blade from Sigurd and follow him to the training arena. Balim starts guiding me on how to use the blade and the little green indicator above the dummies heads appear. I take out all the dummies in order but then after I have assassinated each of them......nothing. The three characters all remain silent and just stand there. I'm just stuck going round in a loop. Can't play on any further so have quit the game out of frustration for now. I just hope the devs fix this and restore my faith.

• creed-maste1994
    6 posts

@orzhovian10 I restarted the game and went straight to main missions, no side missions etc. I did the first view point and that was it really. It worked for me doing that.

Hope this helps 🤟

• LizzNasty
    15 posts

@ubi-swaggins Won't let me upload my save to the ticket?

• LizzNasty
    15 posts

@Ubi-Swaggins says that type of file is not allowed

• Steamtrainj29
    4 posts

@ubi-swaggins we’ve already explain the issues can you guys just get on it already ?!!

• Steamtrainj29
    4 posts

@lizznasty it’s ridiculous I heard watchdogs was equally as [censored] up as AC as well

• maxwell0005
    1 posts

Wow, this is embarassing. cannot progress as well. this is beyond frustrating.

• ryanmaca94
    11 posts

@ubi-swaggins
    2 days people have been explaining the exact same issue with over 100 comments to back it up. why do you need more proof of the problem?

• steamtrainJ2929
    1 posts

@ryanmaca94 honestly idk why they are beating around the bush so damn much

• ryanmaca94
    11 posts

@steamtrainj2929
    Its ridiculous

• BIDNESS_34
    2 posts

Is anyone else having an issue with the prodigal prince quest? As soon as I get the hidden blade there’s no guide telling me what to do and no ones saying anything, I’ve tried loading from the last checkpoint and starting the whole mission over and whenever I get back to this point they just keep staring at me like an idiot while I “train” with the hidden blade. How do I fix this?

• guest-yvTFVrSF
    13 posts

@bidness_34 Yup! Seems they’re not to keen to fix it either, since its been a known bug for four days now. This is just the tip of the iceberg when it comes to missing mission prompts. Do not recommend to start over – the same thing could potentially happen at any given mission.

• BIDNESS_34
    2 posts

@guest-yvtfvrsf yea I’m tryin to start over either, I’m not too far in the game but I don’t want to redo everything just to come back to same point and have the issue remain

• gartersnake1
    1 posts

Here is what worked for me:
    Go back to "Exclusive Quest Save" (when your brother arrives).
    Skip speaking to everyone during the feast and speak to your brother to get the hidden blade. 
    Immediately head for the doors and book it down to the training area and wait for them to arrive.
    I stood in the middle of the training area and he walked up to the first dummy.

• LizzNasty
    15 posts

@gartersnake1 Most of us are having issues directly after the hidden blade training, down at the docks when Siguard just stands there and all just goes blank

• xKashy
    1 posts

Hi,

I've just got my hidden Blade.. When I do the "tutorial" for it you have to speak to sigurd going down to the pier after.

When I speak to sigurd he says nothing and the speak option goes away. When I go close to him at the pier the main story icon disappears and he just stands there. I cannot progress any further with the glitch.

Also earlier in the game noticed the side misson where the woman is telling the man he will find the "comb" I cannot speak to her. When I press triangle to speak it just disappears and thats it.

Please find a fix for this...

Thanks,

Kash

• marxo97
    1 posts
    The same problem happened with me today. Please correct this situation somehow I don't want to give 8 hours again.

• LizzNasty
    15 posts

I am not sure why I was told to attach a save file when it wont even attach it. Says that file type is not allowed. Then my case hasn't updated, has anyone else tried to upload a save file via the support ticket that they need? I really want this fixed. I actually am to the point were I would restart except as you know will it happen again thing.

Suggested Topics