Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• VladWorks
    3 posts
    @nik4455
    I've even waited while he walked to the dock by himself, it seems as if as soon as you get close enough the quest icon disappears and the game autosaves. I mean I have no other save files other than the ones within the Prodigal Prince and I have multiple quests that bugged out before this one.
    Fly Agaric did not complete even though the riddle had been solved.
    The wolves guy was killed during the mystery and quest will not complete or restart.
    Comb given to lady mystery will let me try to speak and then it goes away and doesn't move forward.
    The prodigal prince quests has him stuck at the dock and will not move forward with the main quest.
    etc. with multitudes of small bugs that aren't that bad.... but these game breaking bugs are frustrating to say the least.

I have tried so many different ways and work arounds to no success. I've spent 6 hours actually playing and about 4+ hours checking forums and other ppls bugs to figure this out.

Same exact issues on PC! I requested refund!
    Not losing progress by restarting the game all over again, own up to your mistake, refund ppl and maybe when it is fixed we will buy it again. Very disappointed with Ubisoft!!!!

• OMC_HarvSorrow
    5 posts

Why are we not even getting an acknowledgement, Ubisoft? Can you at least acknowledge the issue and advise on a path to remedy? I’ve given up now. Can’t play the game and I spent $120 on it. It is ridiculous. Please either advise on a remedy or advise on how I go about getting my money back.

• Johnnys_Archi
    9 posts

@cmcreed_43
    you wont if u go straight to the main quests and before leaving 4 england you explore norway

• Johnnys_Archi
    9 posts

@omc_harvsorrow
    bro do as i said earlier ik its anoying but it is the only solution. GL

• OMC_HarvSorrow
    5 posts

@johnnys_archi

No. I have no interest in restarting from scratch. Will just shelve the game if it comes to that. But, it shouldn’t come to that. They should fix their broken [censored] pile of [censored]. I realize it’s a new release and things take time, but at least acknowledge it and share a plan. Just a bad customer experience.

• FierceJeopardy
    10 posts

Same issue here on PC... Tried restarting from the beginning of the quest to no avail.
    Not restarting the game from the beginning as I am not a masochist.

• ShardFox
    2 posts

Hi all! It seems, I have encounter the stuck part of "hidden blade training"; on the PS4. And it appears based on other threads, that the way to proceed is to restart the game from the beginning, don't go any where but straight to the quest through doing the story mode only, no exploring. Is this correct? Will there be a fix in the future, if so I can wait. If you need video, I can get it as I streamed it on my channels this morning, 11/17/2020 around 8-11 AM PST. The issue occured at the end of my 2 hour stream. I would rather wait for the fix so that I can just stream from where I left off otherwise, I will have to play the beginning all over again before I can start streamming it again. Let me know if you wish to see the video. It started by not letting me get on the ledge to do a ledge assassination. I love the game as it is very pretty to look at. But I haven't played any Assassin's Creed past Black Flag as I am doing them as stream series. I own them all though. Thank your for such a wonderful concept for a video game series.

• VladWorks
    3 posts

@johnnys_archi

point is it should not be like this, after paying $70 for a buggy game!!! They should do the right thing and start issuing refunds to their customers to earn back their trust. I am still waiting for my refund as this isn't the only broken quest!!!

• cmcreed_43
    5 posts

Can anyone assist me with explaining the refund process, through a digital download please? I'm done with this. I've monitored this thread for a week, posted multiple times, and have not recieved a single reply from anyone with Ubisoft. Not to mention, still waiting for any word about a fix. I paid $120.00 for what is now a broken game. I've been a loyal Assassin's Creed fan.... until now. I want a refund, I'm done.

• VladWorks
    3 posts

@cmcreed_43

i just emailed ubi through the form located in the “contact link” at the bottom of this page. Still waiting for the reply.

PS open a “case” explain the reason for the refund.

• cmcreed_43
    5 posts

@vladworks

Thank you!

• allerstav
    2 posts

Thanks for fixing the last bug valkas hut but now I'm stuck in the The prodigal Prince instead. After the training of the hidden blade you shall follow sigurd and he just going to the end of a piir and then stop and nothing happens. Have restarted the q 3 times and same thing happens.
    When is this bug getting fixed?

• Vipul1556
    1 posts

Hi,

I am having the same issue while trying to “train with the hidden blade”. Usually, there is no dialogue with Basim. After loading an old saved game, one of the below happens:

if it is a manual save: you don’t even get a press R1 to initiate assassination option. Basically, you can’t do anything.

if it is an automatic save:

• if it is an exclusive quest: internet says that solves the bug. Didn’t do it for me. Basim just says he will teach me tricks and that’s it.
    • if the save is named prodigal prince: i get the green marker over one of the dummies but that’s it. Once I assassinate that one, nothing happens.

These changes didn’t happen on their own, most of the times, I’ll load and load old saves and nothing would happen. Something that triggers some piece of code seems to be difficulty level. If i switch that, then the next load is a bit different, otherwise not. This is not even on a PC where every PC can have different hardware configurations. It’s happening on a console and consoles are all same unless you built and tested it on a ps5 but ported and launched it on a ps4 pro without any testing?

this is so disappointing after so much hype and paying so much for the game. Do you guys have a QA process? Does someone play the games before launching them worldwide and accepting payments from people who invest time in your product? I feel I have done more high level troubleshooting than your QA team in the last few hours.

• Jayl1978
    2 posts

I am stuck on the prodigal prince mission.
    I follow sigurd to the docks and nothing happens.

• alexdon1993
    13 posts

Same problem with Sigurd and I tried to reload a manual save before starting the mission and also reloading the autosaves from the beginning of the mission, still nothing.
    I reported everything on Facebook to Ubisoft Romania.

From the beginning, I explored a lot before the main quest, fought the guy in the mountains, collected all the wealth of the first region and done some side quests (the one with the guy who tells me to kill a bear for him and after I killed the bear, he got killed by a second bear and I cannot finish the mission and another mission where I have to throw away from a mountain some crates, I help the guy and he throws himself off the ledge, I don't get any confirmation that the mission is finished). Really strange behaviour in this as you never know any progress of the side missions nor they work as they are supposed to.

Please solve the issue as soon as possible...

Thank you. Mi

PlayStation 4 Pro

• FierceJeopardy
    10 posts

@guest-yzdvpyuf Got the same issue with the guy killed by a bear... I thought it was funny that he died, but then I found out on the web that he was actually supposed to live to finish the quest... ? So what now? I keep that blue symbol on my map forever? At least this one wasn't preventing me from playing the game...

• alexdon1993
    13 posts

@fiercejeopardy not sure man, problem is another quest is not finished with the guy from the top of the mountain asking my help to throw some boxes and then he kills himself. I managed to kill the super fighter (mystery) from the cave and also I got the level up.

• Joshem1gib
    4 posts

Is ubisofy not going to reply to any of us,
    THE GAME IS BROKEN THIS [censored] IS NKT WORKING, THIS IS A LEDING GAME TITLE
    SHOULDN'T HAVE, THIS MANY PROBLEMS,

UBISOFT NOT EVEN ANSWERING, THEY A3E JUST MONEY GRABBING THEY DONT CARE ABOUT OUR FEED BACK

• teapotkid12240
    1 posts

I have the same issue on PC! Update soon!

• Zombieboy316
    2 posts

@zombieboy316

Explored ALL of Norway.
    Returned to Forberg, to meet w/ Sigrud and get hidden blade (again). But after getting blade..., had to follow him to the docks..., and same thing !!! No speech, no fast travel, cant walk more than 30' away.....nothing !!

So.., I just uninstalled the entire game and all saved data.
    Gonna try it one more time.
    Absolutely pathetic though that I'm gonna have to sink hours into exploring all over again.., before I'm allowed to talk with Sigurd and find out if its glitched again.

If it happens again..., Valhalla will become a Nordic frisbee out my front door.

VERY disappointed in Ubisoft !!!

Suggested Topics