Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Ubi-Swaggins
    Ubisoft Support Staff 340 posts

@sucgshadow Thanks for reaching out. Which platform are you playing on?

Official Response
  • jwvg123
    1 posts

@ubi-swaggins I am on ps4 and I have battled through hours of bugs and got through like 4 main story missions lol this is ridiculous.

• Bedford86
    1 posts

i have same issue playing on PC

• King_Butcher_VI
    3 posts

I have just updated my Nvidia drivers version 457.30 and I am still having the same issue, when i approach Sigurd on the dock i notice a loading icon to show something should happen but nothing happens at all

• Seufz
    4 posts

@mister-shane
    Just the standard NVidia ones to 457.30

I think its not that though. I assume it's just a quest trigger. Try reloading a few time. I saw in another post, that someone had a similar issue and restarted the game and played up to that point and it worked.

Hope you get it to work. I feel ya.

• guest-bEMfBASF
    2 posts

Exact same issue on Xbox version. Quite annoying.

• Elterio
    1 posts

Same thing here, also on PS4. Totally game-breaking, when is the patch ?

• GingxrReaper
    2 posts

Same issue on ps4, tried loading exclusive quest save with no luck.

• BYRNE-Ix
    4 posts

Also having the same issue on pc, ran into a few other bugs where I've been unable to talk to npcs also, been fixed by restarting but not this one...

• skoggi
    8 posts

Same issue here, Ps4

• zeldafan4life
    4 posts

Same issue on Xbox one. 😕 I've closed the game multiple times (as that had fixed other bugs) but not this one

• samkas411
    3 posts

Same here - it's just broken 😭

• samkas411
    3 posts

I tried it all, starts from multiple saves and every other thing I could think of. What is really weird is that when I load another save, it's like the conversation picks up (but then of course the loaded game steps in)

• Sniikande_Teppe
    1 posts

I have the same issue om Xbox One X

• zeldafan4life
    4 posts

I get to the part after you receive the assassin's hidden Blade and have to follow/walk with Sigurd to the dock. And then nothing happens. I cannot go any further in the game. Currently playing on Xbox one.

• BYRNE-Ix
    4 posts

Same issue. PC.

• BoSxFALLEN
    3 posts

@zeldafan4life I am having the same issue except on ps4, I get to training area and then NPCs just stand there no dialogue or instructions on what to do.

• BoSxFALLEN
    3 posts

I get the hidden blade then follow Sigurd to the training area except once having left the longhouse no dialogue proceeds and once I arrive at training area it says practice with the hidden blade however it will not allow me to move any further on mission

• SUCGShadow
    2 posts

@ubi-swaggins I'm on PC

Have tried to trouble-shoot it for the last couble of hours, and gets stuck the same place each time. Also happening in another quest (cant remember the name of it), [SPOILER] where you have to help a guy choose a crew captain, after fighting the 3 guys nothing happens.

Seems in both cases that a missing promt is the reason, you can't interact with the npc in both instances.

Hope it gets fixed very soon. Kind of sad to have bought a game you can't play.

• ZAKR13L
    Original poster 4 posts

@sucgshadow Have the same bug with those three as well. Another one I've encountered is with the dude in Hildisvini Crag. After beating him, he falls on the ground with a prompt to speak but then it disappears and he just sits there sniffing dirt. - I'm irritated with all these bugs, its stupid and makes it hard enjoying the game. All the while my girlfriend has been playing along beside me and all she has experienced is a minor audio bug here and there, otherwise her game has been running perfectly and it's making me want to pull my hair out lol.

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics