Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Ubi-Swaggins
    Ubisoft Support Staff 359 posts

Thanks for the additional information everyone, I have passed this onto the team to assist with their investigation.

Once we have further information, we will let you all know - please continue to share your reports of this issue, and also provide video evidence where possible for the team to review.

@seufz Thank you for confirming you managed to resolve it. Which specific drivers did you need to update?

Official Response
  • Simpy240
    1 posts

well i got hiden blade and learn to use it them siguard tell me to go to the docks so i do and them nothing we jsut stand ther.

• Ubi-Swaggins
    This post is deleted!
    Official Response
  • SUCGShadow
    2 posts

Have the same issue, compleatly stuck in the game. Hopefully a solution will be found very soon!

Atm the game is unplayable.

• Ubi-Swaggins

@sucgshadow Thanks for reaching out. Which platform are you playing on?

Official Response
  • jwvg123
    1 posts

@ubi-swaggins I am on ps4 and I have battled through hours of bugs and got through like 4 main story missions lol this is ridiculous.

• Bedford86
    1 posts

i have same issue playing on PC

• King_Butcher_VI
    3 posts

I have just updated my Nvidia drivers version 457.30 and I am still having the same issue, when i approach Sigurd on the dock i notice a loading icon to show something should happen but nothing happens at all

• Seufz
    4 posts

@mister-shane
    Just the standard NVidia ones to 457.30

I think its not that though. I assume it's just a quest trigger. Try reloading a few time. I saw in another post, that someone had a similar issue and restarted the game and played up to that point and it worked.

Hope you get it to work. I feel ya.

• guest-bEMfBASF
    2 posts

Exact same issue on Xbox version. Quite annoying.

• Elterio
    1 posts

Same thing here, also on PS4. Totally game-breaking, when is the patch ?

• GingxrReaper
    2 posts

Same issue on ps4, tried loading exclusive quest save with no luck.

• BYRNE-Ix
    4 posts

Also having the same issue on pc, ran into a few other bugs where I've been unable to talk to npcs also, been fixed by restarting but not this one...

• skoggi
    8 posts

Same issue here, Ps4

• zeldafan4life
    4 posts

Same issue on Xbox one. 😕 I've closed the game multiple times (as that had fixed other bugs) but not this one

• samkas411
    3 posts

Same here - it's just broken 😭

• samkas411
    3 posts

I tried it all, starts from multiple saves and every other thing I could think of. What is really weird is that when I load another save, it's like the conversation picks up (but then of course the loaded game steps in)

• Sniikande_Teppe
    1 posts

I have the same issue om Xbox One X

• zeldafan4life
    4 posts

I get to the part after you receive the assassin's hidden Blade and have to follow/walk with Sigurd to the dock. And then nothing happens. I cannot go any further in the game. Currently playing on Xbox one.

• BYRNE-Ix
    4 posts

Same issue. PC.

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics