Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• samkas411
    3 posts

@zakr13l I did the same thing. New save and no side quests & that worked. It's just really annoying because I had sunk about 8 hours into it before I had to start over. Wonder if ubisoft could refund me those 8 hours by any chance.. ☠💩

• Ubi-Swaggins
    Ubisoft Support Staff 359 posts
    This post is deleted!
    Official Response
  • Ubi-Swaggins

Hey folks,

Thanks for reaching out and letting us know that you are having issues with this.

The team has been made aware and they are investigating, but we would like reproduction steps of players who are encountering this issue.

Did any of you complete side activities before starting this mission, or did you go straight to it?

Official Response
  • ozziebadger9591
    4 posts

@ubi-swaggins It has been the same for me, there is 4 world events that have the same problem so I can’t complete them either, it might be the same for the fly agaric as I’ve completed 1 but the icon still stays on the map.

• ryanmaca94
    11 posts

@ubi-swaggins
    The exact same has happened to me iv done quite a few side missions and cant get past prodigal prince as I cant talk to sigurd at the harbour

• BYRNE-Ix
    4 posts

@ubi-swaggins
    Yes, most world events I have attempted I've had the issue where I'm unable to speak to whoever I need to, to either start the event or turn it in.

• kitfisto3
    2 posts

@ubi-swaggins I did the quest 'A Seers Solace' and the world events 'Plight of the Warlocke' and 'Elk of Bloody Peaks' before starting 'The Prodigal Prince'. After the hidden blade training Sigurd just stands at the dock as shown in the youtube video op posted.

• Ubi-Swaggins

Thank you for confirming this folks.

I've forwarded this info onto the team. If anyone has any more info to share regarding their repro steps, please reply to my original message.

Official Response
  • parkermu66
    1 posts

I did side quests some off them are bugged before I did this main quest

• Bumbumsel
    10 posts

I have the same problem on pc and i played several side quests. This kind of sucks because i took free from work to play this game.

• Sathunax
    2 posts

@ubi-swaggins I also did a few side quests, which all worked good. Even had no problem with "A Seer's Solace" as was mentioned in another post.
    Tried everything in this post so far, except reinstalling. Hope you guys can fix it soon.

• Bumbumsel
    10 posts

I have the same problem on pc, i played a few side quests and i started playing while the download wasn't done yet, but i got the message ready to play.

• mcmonk
    2 posts

@ubi-swaggins i did a lot of side quest. I had two that bugged out but did not stop any further game progression. The first was the bard by the sea. He got killed by a polar bear an the quest is not unable to complete (but still active on the map). The second one was the drengr in the cave who I beat, but after the fight the speak option disappears when I try to talk to him. I guess it’s because I have to have unlocked the hidden blade before I’m supposed to be able to beat him.

• Assassin-P92
    2 posts

I have a simulare bug and can't continue with the game anymore.
    It startet off that you sail to Englaland and arrive at the bandit camp. You fight them and free the two in the big house.
    After the cutscene you can't move anymore just return to titlescreen or leave the game. By re-enter the game you are placed
    befor the cutscene and have the same bug.
    I would love to show the sceen I have recordet with ShatowPlay (Nvidia) but. ErrorYou do not have enough privileges for this action.
    Can you recomand a webside so I can send a Link?

• phan12000
    3 posts

@mister-shane Same issue, stuck on the hidden blade parcours, guy that gave the blade is not following. doing parcours like he said, nothing happens, cant talk or finish parcours.

• BaKWOODZ91
    3 posts

I am on Xbox One X and after receiving the prodigal prince quest and following the Sigurd, none of the assassins prompt me to do anything. I’ve reloaded several save points and it hasn’t fixed the issue... the game is unplayable with this bug..

• BaKWOODZ91
    3 posts

Game stopping bug. The prodigal prince bug does not allow you to continue with the game. I have seen this occurrence on multiple platforms. I am on the Xbox one x. Pretty frustrating for a billion dollar company to have

• VikingTusero
    3 posts

Can confirm that not doing any side quests gets this mission to work. I had more than 6 hours of side questing when i got this bug!

Edit: I'm playing on PC btw

• VikingTusero
    3 posts

@bakwoodz91 Did you do any side quests before entering this mission? That seems to be the problem...

• Kaarmag
    2 posts

@mcmonk
    Same thing happened to me, the quest is still also active on the map. Many of the other quests I did before where completable, however getting into the cave where Eric is was near impossible since I got stuck on one of the walls that should let you parkour in.

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics