ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• OneManApe
    2 posts

@onemanape here are my save files https://file.io/lLfc0uqsRD01: (https://file.io/lLfc0uqsRD01)

• Ubi-Borealis
    Ubisoft Support Staff 5646 posts

Hello there @OneManApe! Welcome to the forums 🙂

I'm sorry to hear you're encountering trouble in "The Seas of Fate." Thanks for sending us those images and copies of your save file. Just to confirm, does this loading screen happen after leaving Norway on the long boats? Would you be able to provide me with some more information, as this seems to be a slightly different issue to the boat not moving.

Have you been able to try any PC troubleshooting steps to see if this helps you to get past the loading screen?

Thanks! 😊

Official Response
  • Ubi-Borealis

Hello there,

Following the release of TU 1.2.2, the development team has marked this issue with "The Seas of Fate" as resolved.

If you're still encountering trouble when progressing through "The Seas of Fate," please can you send us a video which shows the following:

• You have the latest Title Update installed on your platform. You can check this in the right-hand corner of the main game menu.
    • You are still unable to progress in "Seas of Fate."

We can then pass these reports along to the development team for further investigation.

Thanks! 😊

Official Response
  • Ubi-Borealis

Hello there!

As we have had no further reports of this issue persisting in-game following the release of TU 1.2.2, we will now be locking this thread.

If you encounter any further trouble when progressing in "The Seas of Fate," please don't hesitate to open up a new thread so we can take a closer look. When opening a new thread, please include as much information about the issue you're encountering as possible. Any images or videos that demonstrate the issue in-game are also helpful for further investigation.

Thanks! 😊

Official Response

Suggested Topics