Continue your odyssey

Welcome to discussion

Welcome to discussion

Quick Suggestions

Hello! These new forums are an open beta and we welcome your feedback in this section.
  • Ubi-Woofer
    Ubisoft Support Staff 713 posts

@NomTheBurritos - Hey there - please accept my apologies for the delayed reply. (Love your username by the way!) I'm sorry to hear that you're also experiencing this issue with the ship not moving in "The Seas of Fate". Just to confirm, is your issue that Gunnar and/or other crew members won't board the ship in order to depart? Could you provide an image or short video clip showing that Gunnar will not board the ship?

@Blollie31 - Your issue with the black screen / long loading screen sounds slightly different to the issue being experienced by other players here, as in their situation, the ship itself does not set off from the docks. Do you have an older save you could reload to, and try again to start the quest sequence? An old Episode Save for instance?

@Pandarenkuma - Thank you for replying! Apologies that my reply to you is a few days late as well. Are you able to provide a video of the behaviour you are describing?

Official Response
  • NomTheBurritos
    3 posts

@Ubi-Woofer Heya there, no worries. Sorry for the late response as well. I got a few issues in my situation: One longship is virtually crashed and hovering mid-village, when it comes to Gunnar OR Basim, only one of them spawns on the ship with Randvi, and let's say that Gunnar spawns there, I walk up to him to randomly upgrade something to see if anything changes. As I exit the upgrade menu with him, he spawns on the shore next to the boat instead and starts walking back to his original point in village. Then, sometimes Basim can spawn in his place on the ship, sometimes he swims in water. Sometimes, I've no damn idea where he is! It's a wild mess. The party of NPCs that follow your mates into battle are dead so my ship has like, three people, Eivor and the two main NPCs on it. Haven't touched the game for months since I can't progress no matter what I do so I'll jump ingame sometime this week and get some screenshots!

@Ubi-Woofer https://ibb.co/qDN1dRW https://ibb.co/3h31jPR https://ibb.co/d7JmXf9 https://ibb.co/tZ2MDQq
    So here we have, Gunnar walking back to his post, Basim spawning in his place next to Randvi, boat messed up on shore vs all boats all good after reload of save.

• NomTheBurritos
    3 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • Ubi-Borealis
    Ubisoft Support Staff 2131 posts

Thanks for taking the time to provide us with more information about the state of your leaving party in "Seas of Fate," as well as providing us with multiple images, @NomTheBurritos. I've passed these along to the development team so they can take a closer look.

If we require any additional information from you about the experience you're having with "Seas of Fate," we'll reach out within this thread. Once we have any new updates to share from the investigation, we will post them within this thread as well.

Thanks! 😊

Official Response
  • ItsSoVeryFluffy
    3 posts

same issue here i board the ship goes halfway out to sea and stops and nothing happens latest patch 1.2.0 issue still is here.

@nach-vo sorry bro i tried all those solutions. didnt help. thanks though.

• ItsSoVeryFluffy
    3 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • Ubi-Mark.
    Ubisoft Support Staff 831 posts

@ItsSoVeryFluffy - I am sorry to hear that you're experiencing this issue as well. I just checked and I can see that this issue is currently being investigated. Once we have an update, we will update this thread, so please keep an eye out 🙂 Thank you for your patience and apologies for any inconvenience caused by this. If you have any other questions, please let us know.

@NomTheBurritos - The development team were able to take a closer look at your cloud save, and it looks like it has become corrupted. This can be caused by 3rd party applications that can be connected to your save files. Please note that we are unable to recover corrupted save files, and we would recommend that you start a clean save. I understand that this is not the answer you were hoping for, and apologise for any disappointment caused.

Official Response
  • OneManApe
    2 posts

Instead of getting stucki middle of an ocean, i'm stuck on animus loading screen. Though i've seen weird behaviour of ships that are suppose to leave with Eivor. How am i supposed to send Save Files.

undefined

• OneManApe
    2 posts

@onemanape here are my save files https://file.io/lLfc0uqsRD01

• Ubi-Borealis
    Ubisoft Support Staff 2131 posts

Hello there @OneManApe! Welcome to the forums 🙂

I'm sorry to hear you're encountering trouble in "The Seas of Fate." Thanks for sending us those images and copies of your save file. Just to confirm, does this loading screen happen after leaving Norway on the long boats? Would you be able to provide me with some more information, as this seems to be a slightly different issue to the boat not moving.

Have you been able to try any PC troubleshooting steps to see if this helps you to get past the loading screen?

Thanks! 😊

Official Response

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics