Continue your odyssey

Welcome to discussion

Quick Suggestions

Hello! These new forums are an open beta and we welcome your feedback in this section.
  • mrmanakan
    10 posts

@ubi-spud I am absolutely still having issue. I’ve tried everything including exchanging game disc. Nothing has changed. You guys have not released a new patch why wouldn’t I still be having the issue

• mrmanakan
    10 posts

Says game is installing please wait. same as in other post. Also disc makes my disc drive sound like it’s breaking when other games run perfectly fine. I’ve exchanged for another disc and same problem. Also game is most definitely installed. I even tried to play through on 1.0.0 version and it’s still broken.

• CYMM3TRY
    7 posts

i cant get past this mission on pc 😞

• J_wooboy
    5 posts

@mrmanakan A lot of people in the PS4 Communities for Assassins Creed Valhalla are having problems with digital versions

• mrmanakan
    10 posts

@j_wooboy yes but this is an installation and a disc issue. It makes disc drives sound like a printer. The shop I bought my game at told me at told me a ton of people who bought game there are having the same issue as well.

• mrmanakan
    10 posts

Games been out for almost 24hours could we get a response. This is rediculous

• mrmanakan
    10 posts

Ubisoft support can we get an update? games been out for over 24hours we paid for the game so we could play it. could you please make it work thanks

• Killerkillian12
    Original poster 3 posts

My son and I have a ps4 pro and a standard - we have tried to install in both and same results - the disk sounds like it is about to break half the time - the other Time it gets to seas of fate and not installed can not continue ... UBISoft help our local retailer will not exchange it a 3rd time

• Leefrgh
    2 posts

Same I get a warning at the seas of fate mission I can’t get past that point disk version

• ckorzenecki
    11 posts

@ubi-litten it’s been 40+ hours and you still have a broken game you stole everyone’s money with

• mrmanakan
    10 posts

I can confirm digital works. Also note digital is a full 45gb download. Game disc only installs 15gb I think that’s the problem but I dunno. Returning game because it’s broken and got digital hope they take it back.

• Ubi-Baron
    Ubisoft Support Staff 730 posts

Hey guys,

Thank you for reporting this to us. We're looking into reports of issues with with "fully installing" the game on PS4, and hope to be able to provide an update soon.

If you are on PC, one thing we would advise trying is changing the Graphical Settings, for instance if your temporarily change them to a different preset such as Low or for some Ultra it has allowed people to get past certain freezes such as this. You should be able to change them back after this part has ended, please give that a try and let us know how you get on.

Official Response
  • Leefrgh
    2 posts

i get the same warning on the mission the seas of fate it cost me £50 disk version I’ve been to take it back and the store is closed because of this virus. Where are the Ubisoft team? @ubi-litten

• Doomsd4y91
    1 posts

Hi,
    this quest doesnt start, impossible to speak to Sigurd. It says the game is not 100% installed.
    version 1.0.2 on PS4
    Im stuck in norway 🤣🤣

• J_wooboy
    5 posts

@killerkillian12 I think it's a install problem

• Killerkillian12
    Original poster 3 posts

I am having the same problem

I have exchanged the disk twice ( Same issue ) - I have tried on both our ( PS4 Pro and Standard ) - I have tried to install on internal as well as external drives - I have uninstalled and re-installed 4 times - deleting the save data and replaying up to that point

Still the same challenge

• Koto1337
    1 posts

For me changing the graphics to LOW helped with proceeding with the quest

Before when entering the Sigurd's ship, I had few second of black screen with dialogue, and when the black screen ended, the other ship was already leaving and ship I was on wasn't moving
    after there was no black screen, and seems like animation and dialogue running in sync now has helped

• CYMM3TRY
    7 posts

@ubi-baron hey i tried this and unfortunatly the boat still moves till a point the sails go down then nothing happens and im struck in the boat in the middle of the lake

• CYMM3TRY
    7 posts

@flukeshotlegend and same for me 😞

• Duck_Nuggets
    1 posts

So having changed the graphics setting I still can't progress. The ship remains at the docks and nothing else happens.

Suggested topics

Community details

Users
Topics