Continue your odyssey

Welcome to discussion

Quick Suggestions

Hello! These new forums are an open beta and we welcome your feedback in this section.
  • Kagami1991
    15 posts

After pay 60 usd all i can do is hold the game box on my hand then watch the other have a great time with it on youtube. Im so upset guys. Maybe tomorrow I will burn it then throw it to trash bin where it belong to.

• aiden19992013
    4 posts

im still having the same issue on PS4 even on both my copy’s of the game both brand new and says it isn’t done installing even though Both copy’s fully installed PLEASE HELP!!!

• aiden19992013
    4 posts

@ubi-litten I’m still having the same issue on PS4 please fix this as I can’t even carry on playing and this is the same for a lot of people it’s now the 16th nov and still no luck it would be lovely to play a game I’ve spent a £104 on two copy’s of the game one limited edition and one normal edition

PLEASE FIX THESE GAME BREAKING BUGS
    THANK YOU

• aiden19992013
    4 posts

@ubi-swaggins do you know roughly how long we are looking for a new update because having spent £104 on two copy’s it would be amazing to get to play the game without any issues I’ve seen posts from the 10th of nov saying your team are doing all they can to resolve this but it’s now the 16th and no luck
    PLEASE HELP US!
    THANK YOU

• Kagami1991
    15 posts

I think ubisoft never check their product before they sell it to us. They let us to do that job for them. They just want to sell the game as fast as they can so they can take our money. After this i learn one thing : Never buy ubisoft game on the first day. Buy it after one year. Dont become their bug checker

Im done with this game. I cant wait no longer. I will resell it to some poor guy with 50 usd then buy new spider man game, maybe in 2021 when ac valhalla has the last update, i will buy this cheap game again with 10 usd . U guy should do the same.

• Kagami1991
    15 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • c2sc1815doom
    1 posts

@nemesix2010 I got exactly same bug, and can't proceed anymore. What kind of joke is this !? It's just only 3 or 4 hour playing time from beginning.

• Promethart
    1 posts

I bought the game yesterday, and it was completely downloaded. It weighs the 47 GB. What do I have to wait to download?
    The in-game message says I should wait for Assassin's Creed Valhalla to finish installing, but it's supposedly done.
    "You may not continue until the game is fully installed. Please wait for Assassin´s Creed Valhalla to finish installing and try again."
    I already tried uninstalling the game and reinstalling it and nothing. Any solution? I can't continue the story.

• Kagami1991
    15 posts

Lets vote and dislike them on google and store guys. They dont care about us

• SMIFFYLFC79
    1 posts

I had the same issue with warning message saying game was not fully installed at this point, but yesterday I checked my emails and I had a download code from Amazon to input for the 'Way Of The Berserker mission' when I installed this it said in game that I had to continue my storyline to unlock mission. I went back to Sigurd and I was able to speak to him, but I did not have it Yellow (Active Mission) it was white, I spoke to him and I'm now in England. PS4

• eriksito
    5 posts

Found a way to work for ps4 for digital copy, had to redownload the game but NOT DOWNLOAD WAY OF BERZERKER quest

• DunderMifflin82
    5 posts

Has Ubisoft posted any updates over the weekend on this bug? Looks like they Fixed Seer's Solace but what happens when users get here?

• eriksito
    5 posts

@nemesis135799 do what I said, get rid of the way of berserker quest and it will work, I had the same problem

• Lutinter92
    1 posts

The same situation.. i have installed and uninstalled.. nothing happened 😞 What can i do Ubisoft? Please fix it or say something. Thank you!

• pikijecar
    5 posts

@kagami1991 yes its updated as it's a digital copy.

• Fleecespieces
    2 posts

@ubi-swaggins
    So its been over a week from launch. Can you at least tell us if you guys have at least been able to recreate this glitch? The last update we have from you guys is you weren't able to recreate it that was some time ago. We just need regular updates because right now we dont even know if you guys are working on the issue. There seem to be several issues with this particular sequence in the game so im concerned that this problem isnt getting the attention it needs. Please respond to the community.

• Kagami1991
    15 posts

@fleecespieces they dont care about us who play the game on the cheap ps4. They just want our money. And this bug. I think this is some critical system bug on ps4 platform ver. Maybe one month or 2. I dont know or maybe they arent good enough to fix it. So they keep quiet until we forget about losing 60 usd for them. Goddamn [censored] i want pc and ps5 ver got bug too i dont want to watch them play the game that i cant play.

• caseyhenderson
    2 posts

I am having the same issues on PS5 Disc console.

• caseyhenderson
    2 posts

@kagami1991 i am having the same bug issue on my ps5.

• Kagami1991
    15 posts

@caseyhenderson [censored] really ?

Suggested topics

Community details

Users
Topics