ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Locked Solved [RESOLVED] [PS] Unable to progress with "The Seas of Fate" as the game is not fully installed | POST HERE

5 Likes/234 Replies/7893 Views
    caseyhenderson
    2 posts

I am having the same issues on PS5 Disc console.

• caseyhenderson
    2 posts

@kagami1991 i am having the same bug issue on my ps5.

• Kagami1991
    15 posts

@caseyhenderson [censored] really ?

• Cron412
    1 posts

I am having the same issue on PS4 pro. Keeps saying I can’t continue until game installs. I’ve reinstalled it 3 times. All the files plus both patches. Still can’t get it to work. I have the disc version. EVERYTHING is installed. Still can’t get it to progress

• wolfie5
    1 posts

For what it's worth...

Same issue as stated by everyone, warning says I cannot continue until the game is fully installed (appears onscreen when I get near Sigurd when trying to start the Seas of Fate quest).

I played 5 hours on version 1.02 and got to that show-stopping bug at the dock. I saw online some people had luck getting past that point by reinstalling offline in version 1.00 and starting over. Trying that didn't work, I got the same message (after 8 hours of playtime this time). I then downloaded the 1.02 update, still shows warning message and won't let me talk to Sigurd. I then installed the Beserker add-on, still no luck. Now I'm just hoping an update rolls out soon, and maybe these extra details helps.

On an original PS4.

• Kagami1991
    15 posts

@wolfie5 i think they dont support ps4 fat and ps4 slim anymore. Only ps4 pro. Ps5 and pc

• Kagami1991
    15 posts

@thenotorious574 they still dont know how to fix this bug

• Fleecespieces
    2 posts

Trying to get an update out of them on Twitter and on here. I cant believe they're just ignoring us lol. I was sure they'd figure it out eventually but the total lack of response is making me feel like they actually don't care and arent going to fix this. I very much doubt I can return the game at this point. This is getting crazy lol

• ilios101
    1 posts

@bjorklander Same here

• guest-MHmNXCCJ
    5 posts

Agreed. Same issues as stated above. Same results. No news or updates. This error code was created by Ubisoft, so why not look up why it was created in the first place, and get us to England! Please patch this quickly.

• Mu5t4K1lla
    5 posts

@killerkillian12 has nobody figured this out?? I still can’t get past this one

• miclark95
    1 posts

This is insane. Its been almost two weeks and we cant play a game that we paid a minimum of 60 bucks for. You'd think some sort of response would be warranted.

• guest-kFwFjDmO
    1 posts

WARNING
    you mat bor continiue until the game is fully installed. Please wait for valhalla to instaling and try again? (I cant do the mission) why? I have reinataled the game twice now!!!! Fix this now!

• THEGREATONE386
    2 posts

I have installed n uninstalled the game three times n still can't go any further can not start the the seas of fate quest I am getting warning you may not continue until the game is fully installed please wait for assassin's creed Valhalla to finish installing and try again this is really horrible if i would have known about this i would have never bought the game

• THEGREATONE386
    2 posts

On playstation 4 I can not play the seas of fate quest I'm getting a warning you may not continue until the game is fully installed please wait for assassin's creed Valhalla to finish installing and try again I've installed and uninstalled the game three times and still not working.if I would have known about this I would never have bought the game bought two copies of this game and this really sucks

• Daingham
    1 posts

@ubi-ginge problem also on PS5 -crock of dogs doo doos. Very poor QC from ubisoft

• marcusgps
    1 posts

My game is stuck to speak to sigurd , it not allow me , warning you may not continue unti is filly instaled????? please any advice PS5

• Jinxzero123
    1 posts

@ubi-spud I tried multiple times on different versions from 1.00 to 1.02 from what I'm thinking that's happening from what I'm seeing is that for the disc based copies it's not registering as a complete installation. If I'm correct it must be 46.2 GB of installation data. Mine is sitting out right now at 45.88 GB of data so it's obviously missing a little key bits of data which is needed to progress the game further. If you want I can get you my saved data if you really need it to figure out what's going on because I have multiple save data for a multiple different codes

• revelstatt
    5 posts

Ubisoft have told me it’s a disc problem and I should return it seems there must be a lot of bad discs then

• Caisa92
    2 posts

I am using a digital copy of the game for ps4, I get the same pop up as many other have, stating that the game has not fully installed, which it has. I have also re-installed it and tried accessing the seas of fate mission from a second save slot as well. The game simply will not trigger the conversation with Sigurd, I can´t travel to England, and I can´t play the game. I have spent a lot of money on the game for it to be fully unplayable after 5 hours of gameplay. What do you suggest I do?

Suggested Topics