ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Locked Solved [RESOLVED] [PS] Unable to progress with "The Seas of Fate" as the game is not fully installed | POST HERE

5 Likes/234 Replies/8198 Views
    wolfkiba2012
    4 posts

Hey ubisoft. can we get an update on whats going on or some guidance here? Owned the game for just under a month not sure i can even return it and get my money back at this point and fairly [censored] that you dont want to respond to customers.

• pickle925
    1 posts

@tonybronyy
    any good news ? i have the same problem on pc

• DunderMifflin82
    5 posts

@n1ckxx I’m having the exact same situation, but on a PS4 Pro

• wolfkiba2012
    4 posts

Update: it seems you myst have shipped bad batches if the game or something because i managed to get the store i bought it from to refund me went to another store bought the game now the original issue is resolved and i am in england. Some minor glitches still and they will likely be fixed with your next patch but can actually play the game now.

• Kagami1991
    15 posts

I told u. Just resell the game to another poor guy. Then he will do the same. So all the world will know the game is trash.

• d_raets
    2 posts

Hi i am having problems with the game assasins Creed Valhalla when everyboddy is standing on the dock and i have to talk to Siegert , but when i come on the dock a box comes and tels me

that the game is not fully installed and to try later .

can you tell me what to do ?

i have downloaded the game via playstation store on the PS4.

greets and thanks for the help

• d_raets
    2 posts

@zinco1993 i have the same problem and cant continue ? you may not continue until the game is fully installed, this is on the Ps4.
    is there a solution ?

• DunderMifflin82
    5 posts

@d_raets there doesn't seem to be a solution/workaround that works for everyone. At this point Ubisoft hasn't responded in a while, so either they have no fix for this or they're waiting for us to stop asking about this and go play Cyberpunk 2077. I feel we would be better off selling this game and playing something that at least lets me go past the opening tutorial.

• guest-MHmNXCCJ
    5 posts

This is my second post. I have deleted it and restarted it 7 times since my last post. Please Ubisoft, fix your broken game. I'm almost to the point of mailing my copy to your office and telling you keep both the game and my money. This is utter nonsense that there has been no updates or solutions to resolve this. Should we take legal action for selling us a broken product? I will not buy anything from Ubisoft ever again!

• Nusiec2020
    7 posts

Hey @Ubi-Woofer are you even there? When will we get any answers? Are you planning to fix the problem or are planning to wait it out? It's ridiculous, how long we're waiting...

• guest-MHmNXCCJ
    5 posts

Post number three. Still stuck on seas of fate quest. Please respond, but we all know you won't. Guess I keep posting daily until y'all get off y'all's taints and respond or update this.

• AwkwrdTurtle
    7 posts

Ubisoft Support keeps closing my case, as if they've fixed the issue. I tried to boot up the game after the latest update but still having disc-read error issues, nevermind not being able to progress forward

• guest-MHmNXCCJ
    5 posts

Checking for a response or update on this situation. Nothing new I see. Ubisoft has forsaken us!

• Kagami1991
    15 posts

@guest-mhmnxccj they dont know how to fix that bug bro. U need to sell the game

• DunderMifflin82
    5 posts

Updated to version 2.00 on a PS4 pro with disc. Still not working. Anyone at Ubisoft still working on this or did they give up?

• guest-MHmNXCCJ
    5 posts

Hey again. I see they have now update to version 2.00. how nice to add microtransactions to the game. How bout a microtransactions to FIX THE FU****G SEA OF FATE QUEST? Many of us would gladly pay.

• Happythepipper
    1 posts

Same issue here. Playing on ps4. There is a text window that pops up when I try to talk to the seas of fate quest giver that says I need to finish installing the game to progress. But it is completely installed along with the patches.

• Destr0yer11041
    5 posts

So it's almost new year and I have yet to get past the quest
    I have a ps4 slim I received the game on Christmas pleasantly surprised and the once I get to it. It does the same stuff to everyone else and am disappointed as I can only go to 3 villages play some orlog and drink and raid tiny tiny camps
    I am deleting then redownloading the game plz respond ubisoft or I will be forced to take further action and sell this game

• suomennopein
    2 posts

Yeah I just got this game and played like 3 hours when this happened and I am so mad. If I would knew about this I wouldn't bought the game. And isn't there really any solution to this?

• Destr0yer11041
    5 posts

@suomennopein no mate ubisoft isn't trying any more to fix this bug so I suggest get a new copy and if not just refund the game
    Tried everything from deleting the game the reinstalling to trying to go back a different save and even choosing different dialogue options
    UBISOFT FIX YOUR BROKEN GAME OR MAKE US BUY A MICROTRANSACTION FOR EVERYTHING BLOODY MISSION

Suggested Topics