Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• silverbullet103
    1 posts

Having the exact same issue, and the game has saved just at the cut scene starts so cant even do side bits around the area before a fix

• SonxOfxFlynn
    2 posts

I am also having this bug! I realy hope it gets fixed soon so i can keep playing!

• Gawaachas
    1 posts

I've got the same problem. Even after reinstalling the game and restarting the story from the very beginning it is not fixed and I am stuck in the longhouse.

• King_Reyzel
    3 posts

@thebigounce420 Some players on other topics mentioned that if you change World Details from low to high/ultra high, it solves the problem for others, but not for me, and now my game crashes every time I entered the longhouse, do give it a try and see if it works

• joesworth
    6 posts

Welcome to the ever growing party🥴@acin1800

• Taguur
    1 posts

World deatails Ultra high worked for me

• SonxOfxFlynn
    2 posts

@trigger_96 Wow ty! Put it to high and worked just fine.

• Darkst3p
    3 posts

**Spoilers if you haven't reached England yet** I am playing on PC

I just reached England, i did the quest to break the chain and allow your longship to reach the Ragnarsson encampment. Ive cleared the bandits at the encampment and spoken to the captives who agree to join your new settlement.
    Every time i load out of the discussion cutscene i am pretty much stood inside Sigurd & Dag and i cannot move. The game seems to think im still in a cutscene as i cant open the map and the start menu is the same as when youre inside one. Ive tried reloading several times and even re did the entire section when you enter England and i have the same issue every single time. Below is a pic of what i see every time i am meant to start the quest 'Unwelcome'.

undefined

• Darkst3p
    3 posts

Same i am completely stuck its driving me insane.

• peritu3
    1 posts
  • underspikey
    3 posts

I had a similar issue in a quest a bit later on.
    What worked for me was to lower settings to minimum and try cutscene again.

What worked for another was to die right before the cutscene.

• Darkst3p
    3 posts

@trigger_96 I tried this, put everything to Ultra. I loaded out of the cutscene with no Sigurd or Dag insight but i was still locked in place. 20 seconds later the next cutscene triggered and it seems to be fine, they need to fix this big time though lol.

• Damb_12
    3 posts

@umnekogay Thanks it really helped

• FireChicken34
    3 posts

After rhe dialogue with the prisoners and the custscene. I spawn stuck in the middle of them and i cant do anything to move or open up my map. No matter what i tried it never allowed me to move to continue the mission

• Mads_Kalle
    3 posts

I've just fought the bandits in the new settlement, however once i finish talking to the two "thralls" or slaves in the long house Eivor gets stuck in Sigurd, I cannot move, bur I can put on my cloak and press escape, however nothing else seems to work. Is it a bug that is gonna be fixed or what should I do?

• AndyGames888
    1 posts

Al entrar a la casa comunal despues de desembarcar en el asesntamiento de los hijos de ragnar, e ir a la casa comunal donde tienen a los dos rehenes, al terminar la conversacion , te quedas en bloque junto a tus dos camaradas y no permite ni el moviniento ni ninguna interaccion, excepto ponerte y quitarete la capucha. Espero que se soluciones pronto ya que no permite avanzar de ninguna forma y ya lo he intentado todo.

• prforlife9
    Original poster 2 posts

@vikingthe1st ok ill try that

• HotGame1
    2 posts

Same here, please fix it soon Ubisoft and DONT IGNORE US

• johnethan01
    7 posts

@ubi-swaggins its just the intro cinematic runs and then we have a loading screen and thats it.

• Mads_Kalle
    3 posts

Just to clarify it is when Sigurd, Dag and Eivor are supposed to leave the long house the cutscene stops, I simply get put into the long house where I can't move

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics