Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Axelka23
    2 posts

Same, unfortunately...

• AGoodBouddha.
    4 posts

Yeah same here. I've talked to people on the forum and it seems to be a common bug. Ubisoft will fix that soon.

• SicariusXXVII
    26 posts

I solved it by alt+tabbing the game, when you enter full screen again, the game will resume.

• AGoodBouddha.
    4 posts

@dsd27 I tried, but doesn't work for me.

• SicariusXXVII
    26 posts

I solved it by Alt+Tabbing the game, when you enter full screen again, the game will resume.

• SkyBlueSeeker
    2 posts

Another way to fix it if alt+tabbing does work is to set your settings to ultra high, Then it plays the whole scene without the load screen

• smokedfruit
    2 posts

Set everything to ultra on your graphics setting watch the full cut scene. Just worked for me lol

• Silver_Fang000
    4 posts

Alright I found a fix to this for anyone who is looking at this post. All you have to do is put your graphics to ultra and just let it play the next cutscene and everything like that then switch it back and you should pass it.

• AGoodBouddha.
    4 posts

Yup ! Try SkyBlueSeeker's solution. It worked for me aswell, even if my laptop was running the game on 3 fps lmao. Set your graphics to ultra high and skip the scene if u want to. Wait until the quest is actually done and do a manual save. Then u can put back your own graphic settings and restart your game.

• sargety10
    1 posts

@silver_fang000 I am having the same issue I will give that a shot.

• Goonzylla
    1 posts
    Alright I found a fix to this for anyone who is looking at this post. All you have to do is put your graphics to ultra and just let it play the next cutscene and everything like that then switch it back and you should pass it.

Welp, this worked. Nice.

• JamalTheBigNi
    1 posts

I’ve restarted my game twice but when i saved Rowan and Yanli from bandits I run into a glitch where right after that cutscene there’s a black loading screen and then Dag, Sigurd, and Eivor are in a triangle and can’t move, there’s nothing I can do besides put on my cloak. I can look around the abandoned longhouse fine and the only other thing I see is unwelcome in the top left. When I press ESC I get the cutscene menu.

• deziremypete
    4 posts

Much like other people, I’ve been playing the game all day. Unfortunately I just got to ragnarssons camp and went into the longhouse to recruit the two people there. The game refuses to save after the cut scene and when it does finally load, Eivor, Sigmund and Dag are stuck in a tiny triangle together and I can’t do anything but quit the game. Reloaded previous saves, same thing happens. Now when I load a earlier save, it doesn’t load any further than a black screen. Can’t go forward and can’t go back. Need some advice. Don’t really want to start over and doubtful I can get my money back after the hours I’ve put in lol.

• deziremypete
    4 posts

@deziremypete also lol Sigurd*** my phone dislikes the name, evidently.

• Playtest102
    2 posts

I am also having this same exact issue and definitely do NOT want to have to start over!!! How do I fix this?!?!

• Gravatea
    1 posts

@darkst3p I am having the exact same issue, I get the cutscene with the two prisoners (now allies) and the three of us set off to (presumably) greet the rest of the longships. However, following the load screen, the three of us are simply huddled together, doing nothing. I cannot do anything except open the pause menu (esc) and the tool wheel, which doesn't help.

• Playtest102
    2 posts

The high graphics and alt+tab options both aren't fixing it for me. I really hope Ubisoft steps in on this one soon 😞 I've been looking forward to playing this for so long.

• EzioAuditore_v2
    1 posts

@agoodbouddha Just worked for me. My computer was not much better on the FPS than yours but it's better than being stuck.

• Davedazombe321
    1 posts

I just arrived in England, so I'm doing the quests, and going into the longhouse starts the cutscene where you free Yanli and Rowan. When the cutscene finishes, Eivor spawns really close to Sigurd and they clip into each other, so neither can move. This has happened 20 or so times even though I've tried restarting the game and my laptop multiple times and I've tried going to older saves. I haven't figured out a way around this yet. Does anybody know how to fix this?

• baimhas
    2 posts

I'm having the exact same issue. Can't do anything else though as that's the only other quest. Tried rebooting game and computer and nothing works.

Suggested Topics