ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• DragonMaster91
    8 posts

@deziremypete
    and here also

• styxee
    20 posts

@lusciouslock yup just found out there was a fix to this. Thanks for the heads up.

• DragonMaster91
    8 posts

Thank you all
    I fixed the problem
    Hey!! Someone posted a fix and I just tried it and it worked! Change your graphic settings to ultra high, restart the game, go into the longhouse and don’t press any buttons to skip through. You’ll load into the following cutscene immediately. Change your graphic settings back!

• Paolo53087
    2 posts

I need help with my game. Im playing on ps4 and I always get stuck at the loading screen after prologue. Its when Eivor and his brother finally sailed to England. What should I do?

• skitprogram
    1 posts

I tried switching to medium graphics as suggested above... No luck, so I tried going all the way to ultra, which fixed it.

• Foxxy.TAW
    1 posts

I am frozen after releasing the captive in the longhouse of the unbroken quest. I can not move or do anything but put on my disguise

• itshighnoon012
    3 posts

@dragonmaster91 i have got the same problem

• Dratini.1
    1 posts

Me pasaba anoche lo mismo y acabé super cabreada. Gracias a un usuario de Reddit he podido pasar de aquí con este truquillo: cambias los ajustes de la gráfica a ultra, ves la cinemática sin saltar nada (a trompicones y el pobre PC aguantando el tipo en mi caso) y POR FIN pasas de AC Poronga Rubbing Simulator. Cuando carga la siguiente misión ya puedes volver a bajar los gráficos como los tenías y a mucha gente nos ha solucionado este bug.

• BaconSweat
    3 posts

I am running the game on PC. During the "Unwelcomed" quest I went into the longhouse and talked with the merchant and stablehand. After the conversation is complete, the loading screen is uncharacteristically long followed by Sigurd, Dan, and I placed in the longhouse. I am not able to move or access the map or inventory. Sigurd and Dan do not move. The merchant and stablehand are gone.

Anyone else getting this problem?

• BlooALT
    1 posts

Hi,

Have tried many times to be able to progress after the cutscene however nothing I do works.

My character can't move, can't dash, can't attack, can't call horse, can't open map to try and fast travel away, can't reload a save file. When I press ESC, my only options are 'Exit to Desktop', 'Exit to Main Menu' and 'Open Options Menu'. I can't access the Load menu.

The only thing I can do is to equip and unequip my hood.

The link that I have sent is a video of me encountering the problem for the third time. In the video I brought a torch with me into the cutscene in hopes I could somehow inflict fire damage on myself or my allies to flinch us free from this group hug.

• DragonMaster91
    8 posts

@itshighnoon012
    solve the problem above your comment

• BRED.SuperGingr
    1 posts

can’t move after a cutscene, tried restarting the game and the computer, even re-installed the game

• BaconSweat
    3 posts

I am able to throw my cloak on/off and pan the camera around. I have loaded the game as far back as entering UK from Norway. I also tried setting my graphics from high to low.

I've reloaded 5 times now, just can't get past this problem.

• VigilYourAss
    1 posts

Same problem for me. Changed all settings, re-installed the game... nothing helped. Guess we'll have to wait until they fix it.

• BaconSweat
    3 posts

I was just able to fix the problem by changing the graphics settings to ultra high. I was also standing behind the tied up merchant and stablehand before the cutscene occurs and I skipped all the dialog until you get to the final dialog before the loading screen.

• toasteroven47
    11 posts

@jjaques95
    How, mine isn't working like you said at first?

• micofrik
    1 posts

@bred-supergingr I have the same problem also reinstalled didnt work

• Ubi-Baron
    Ubisoft Support Staff 795 posts

Hey guys,

As mentioned this issue can be resolved at the moment by changing the Graphical Settings for this cutscene.

@ChokeN_RL Thank you for providing that.

This is an issue that the team are working on getting resolved at the moment.

Official Response
  • toasteroven47
    11 posts

@ubi-baron When Is the update? I cant get this fix to work and the game is literally unplayable for me?

• toasteroven47
    11 posts

@ubi-baron Any reason why the fix does not work for me? I am changing the graphics setting and letting the cutscene play without skipping and keep getting the same issue

Suggested Topics