Quick Suggestions

• ShinRyoh
    1 posts

Same for me not working at all 😞 need update fast

• Ubi-Borealis
    Ubisoft Support Staff 3529 posts
    Best Answer

Hello all!

The investigation into "Unwelcome" was marked as resolved following TU 1.0.4.

As there have been no new reports for this issue, I will now be locking this thread. If you're still unable to proceed in "Unwelcome" following the last Title Update, please can you open up a new thread so we can keep this investigation separate.

Thanks all! 😊

Official Response
  • AcesFB62
    2 posts

Same Problem. Stuck after the cutscene.

• xTheF34R
    3 posts

@xthef34r
    i got the way to fix it!
    (Cant send a link)

• DocPsych0
    1 posts

I changed my graphics settings and when it asked to restart the game to apply them I did. I then waited for Sigurd to point out the noise trap and went in. When the cut scene happened I skipped to the line by sigurd of "friends to family" and let it play out. It then went to the next cut scene of them rebuilding. So something else to try

• AcesFB62
    2 posts

@xthef34r found one myself but thx,

• xTheF34R
    3 posts

@acesfb62

search on YT „assassins creed valhalla | how to fix freezing bug in unwelcome quest“

• toasteroven47
    11 posts

@xthef34r That method doesnt work for me and numerous others. Still waiting on Ubi

• mickythumb
    2 posts

Same problem for me but i dont have much hope for a fix if im having the same bug 12+ hours after the first post

• Chockellaa
    6 posts

@blownsmoke_420 I have already set everything to low but still not working 😕

• h4ckerv2
    2 posts

I have a bug, this happens when we go to England and break the chains, we must stop at a pier and kill a few Englishmen, then we go like a cabin and there are 2 people when we talk to them we become allies and they stay there , unable to move or anything, I've tried everything, restarting, verifying game files, changing the gender of the character, etc. URGENT HELP PLEASE IMPRESENTABLE TO PAY 100 DOLLARS FOR THE ULTIMATE EDITION AND CANNOT PLAY FOR A BUG.
    undefined

• mickythumb
    2 posts

@mickythumb just tried the graphics fix an it worked for me

• h4ckerv2
    2 posts

@alaruta
    I have the same error

• Kuratoro
    97 posts

@h4ckerv2 Try the graphics fix like everyone else, should work:

• Kuratoro
    97 posts

@h4ckerv2 It is a strange bug indeed but very common now unfortunately. This video explains how to fix it. In short you should change graphic settings:

• toasteroven47
    11 posts

I too have experience the gamebreaking "Unwelcome" bug where the cutscene doesn't play and I'm left standing only able to control the camera.

I have tried the workaround at every graphics level without skipping any dialogue and the issue continues.

I tried live chat with someone from Unisoft support but they were no help.

What can I do if the workaround doesn't work? The game is completely unplayable for me in this state.

• StickerSticker
    1 posts

@dragonmaster91 it didnt work for me

• Ubi-Baron
    Ubisoft Support Staff 788 posts

@paolo53087
    We're sorry to hear that's been occurring.

If you haven't already, we'd advise making sure you've tried Clearing the Consoles Cache and Rebuilding the Database through the steps in the guide here.

Official Response
  • may_uri
    1 posts

@kuratoro Your solution actually really worked. I'm really thankful for your solution but I'm also really mad that that kind of fixing the problem is even necessary. But seriously, thanks a lot kurato! Until the next problem...

• Ni_rob
    2 posts

@shades_ow

It is strange, but it worked. Thank you!

• Ubi-Swaggins
    Ubisoft Support Staff 420 posts

Hey folks,

I am sorry to hear that you are encountering issues with this quest.

It has been raised to the team and they are working to resolve it as quick as they can.

Apologies for any inconvenience

Official Response

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics