Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Kwalan
    4 posts

@kuratoro yeah, I have tried every work around I have found and nothing gets me past it. Not sure if its the same bug as others or not, as I don't always get the 3 of them in a huddle, sometimes its just Eivor standing there by himself with another NPC off to the right...

• Ubi-Borealis
    Ubisoft Support Staff 3571 posts
    Best Answer

Hello all!

The investigation into "Unwelcome" was marked as resolved following TU 1.0.4.

As there have been no new reports for this issue, I will now be locking this thread. If you're still unable to proceed in "Unwelcome" following the last Title Update, please can you open up a new thread so we can keep this investigation separate.

Thanks all! 😊

Official Response
  • Kwalan
    4 posts

@muradINC I'll have to try that tonight. I agree, I hear all the weird walking around as well, I'll try breaking all the boxes.

• Kuratoro
    97 posts

@kwalan I heard from someone that besides changing the graphics they changed gender as well... And it worked for him. Should be worth trying out!

• Kuratoro
    97 posts

@thelivinglamp I feel your anger man. Have you followed this to the letter?

No clicking anything during the cutscene? I've heard that if only changing the graphics won't work you could also change the gender of eivor! I haven't confirmed this yet so let me know if that works!

• Kuratoro
    97 posts

@lookbang226 You should follow this tutorial. This works for most people:

• TheLivingLamp
    2 posts

@kuratoro
    Not working, i did it all, thanks for the tip though. Guess i gotta wait or get a refund so i can eat some pizza atleast...
    I pray for anyone else attempting to play this gods-forsaken game.

• Hodytoad
    1 posts

When I first arrive to England, We arrive at the Abandoned Ragnarsons camp and fight the bandits. When we finish with the bandits the mission makes me search the longhouse where you get pulled into a cutscene. After the cutscene is over and the game goes back to me controlling Eivor I am stuck in Sigurd and Dag, I can look around put my cloak on and hit escape, but I cant move. I have tried reloading from a previous version, uninstalling and reinstalling the game, and restarting the whole campaign. Nothing works I just get back to that cutscene and get trapped over, and over, and over.

• jason_pedro
    1 posts

@vituu23

same problem here

• beacan84
    1 posts

@snupxo
    Thank you so much! I've restarted the game dozens of times in the past two days with Ultra high and High settings without touching anything and hasn't worked. Doing that AND opening the game in administrative mode did it.

• crispykibbles
    6 posts

On this mission while searching for any others after initial battle, you approach a long house which has survivors in it. After the cut scene of releasing them it takes very long to load and once it finishes loading my player is stuck in place with Sigurd and another. I can heal, put my hood up and open everything but cannot move at all. I have tried loading new saves but nothing is working.

• dantrex
    8 posts

Ça ne fonctionne pas pour moi. Toujours coincé après la cutscene. Je joue sur GeForce Now.

• dantrex
    8 posts

I am playing on GeForce Now so i cant start the game on administrative mode. Can someone help?

• johnboy202020
    2 posts

when i find the two people that where held captive as soon as u land in england my game crashes
    and 3 of them just stand there there is nothing i can do i have reloaded game again and again
    i cannot get passec unwelcome mission on pc

• Danteassa29
    4 posts

I have a problem that keeps me from moving forward. In the undesirable neighbor mission after speaking with Yanli, Eivor appears very close to Sigurd and does not allow me to move or open the inventory menu. How can I solve it? I already restarted the game and the mission and I still have the same problem.

• xXDocPaulXx
    2 posts

@kuratoro worked like a charm! thank you!

• Danteassa29
    4 posts

@johnboy202020
    I have the same problem, I still can't solve it

• Danteassa29
    4 posts

@johnboy202020 I was able to solve it, I had to change the graphic configuration in my case I left it on high. You should not skip the dialogue and it will allow you to continue.

• stricken78
    3 posts

@small0606 thanks fixed it bit [censored] i had to turn down my gpu (which is overkill for this game) to play it they need in game support or some [censored] tried support no answer couldnt even message them bad start to a game imo

• Arkweave06
    2 posts

Yes. This did work. however made the video glitchy, probably my 1050 TI gCard. i changed graphics after it was over though, thank you! 🙂

• smudge62
    2 posts

Assasins Creed Valhalla - PC

My current progress is the Unwelcome mission at the first location in England, Ragnarssons Encampment. Once entering the longhouse, the cut scene in which two prisoners are freed unfolds. I am unable to continue past this scene. There is an excessive loading time for the next scene and when it finally finish loading I am presented with my character, Dag and Siggurd all standing close together in the same building and unable to move. There are limited controls available, which I have highlighted in a screen recording. I am unable to attach the video clip to this form due to size restrictions.

I have attempted to continue from two previous saves at different locations but both end up in the same dilemma. Occasionally on exiting the game, what sounds like the follow-up scenes audio begins to play, only to be cut short when the game eventually exits. I have also tried without my anti-virus and without internet. Windows and graphics drivers have been updated as well as reducing the graphics to it's lowest possible setting.

The support form for this is apparently not in use and so I am unable to attach the video, dxdiag and msinfo32

Please help!

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics