Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• hohobar
    2 posts

after coming to england I cant proceed.
    character doesnt move undefined

• That.Loser.Geek
    1 posts

@kuratoro this worked for me, frame rate was awful while on ultra high on my rig, but it made got me passed that section and now I've got back to settings that work for me.

Thank you so much for your help!

• Kuratoro
    97 posts

@that-loser-geek Your welcome, it made my frames drop as well haha. But at least you can play again 😛

• SofaJockey
    307 posts

@hohobar And when you restart it hangs in the same place?
    Assume you've tried to restart from an earlier save?

🤒

• Nihahs
    2 posts

@quackattack57

After two days of reading, searching and trying I FINALLY fixed it! Nothing worked but one thing did.
    Careful: Do not touch anything when you reached the 2 hostages. You have to walk some meters towards them. The conversation won't start if you just enter the room and stay at the door.

I. What I have tried and DID NOT succeed

1. Start the game, change the setting to ultra high in the menu (!) not while gaming. The game restarted and I started the quest, didn't help.
    2. Start the game, change the settings from ultra high to low in the menu. Restart. Didn't help.
    3. Start the game, change the setting to ultra high again, restart. Changing the V Sync to adaptive. Didn't help.
    4. Start the game as admin and done 1.-4. again. Didn't work.
    5. Did 1.-4. in window mode. Didn't work.
    6. Start the game, change in the menu the setting to low. CANCEL the restarting via task manager. Start the game as admin again. Didn't help.

II. What FINALLY helped:

1. Start the game, change in the menu the setting to from what ever to low. CANCEL the restarting via task manager. Start the game as admin again. Change low to medium. Restart the game. CANCEL the starting. Open the game as admin (!) from low to medium graphics (!) in window mode (!). Start the quest. It worked. If it works you'll see a video sequence after that the long house will changed inside and you can walk again. I'm so tired now that I can not play it until tomorrow night.

And don't forget to safe. Just in case of a freeze 😉

• muradINC
    2 posts

My graphics were already on ultra. However, after the cutscene, when the screen turns black, I heard movements and sounds of people walking against objects.
    I played the scene again and destroyed the wooden boxes that were weirdly placed right in front of the entrance, watched the cutscene without skipping and it worked (graphics still on ultra).

• muradINC
    2 posts

My graphics were already on ultra. However, after the cutscene, when the screen turns black, I heard movements and sounds of what could be the three walking against objects. I played the scene again and destroyed the wooden boxes that were weirdly placed right in front of the entrance (inside of the longhouse), watched the cutscene without skipping and it worked (graphics still on ultra). Maybe the boxes prevented the script from running through properly.

• lookbang226
    1 posts

So I completed the quest and helped Rowan and Yandli however, when I've finished speaking to them the game goes into a loading screen and then enter back into the game but I am not able to move and I am stuck next to Sigurd. I have uninstalled the game and reinstalled it. Restarted my PC and updated it as well as logged off my ubisoft+ account. Any help on how to proceed within the game as I've been loving it so far?

• TheLivingLamp
    2 posts

Hey, i bought [censored]-creed valhalla a few days ago, havent been playing nonstop BUT now that i got to england... I CAN'T KEEP PLAYING.
    The quest Unwelcome, beeps me in the [censored] BEEP.
    As there is SUPPOSED to be a cutscene there after one speaks to the prisoners in the longhouse. BUT WELL THERE ISN'T ANY just an invisible forcefield that keeps me in place and stops me and any other npcs from moving at all. ALL I CAN DO IS LOOK around with the camera and pull up my cloak. WOW THANKS ENGLAND CONQUERED.
    PLEASE PATCH THIS [censored]. 
    Didn't pay for an open beta test.
    PLEASE kills any mood and hope one has, the game is otherwise good but [censored] like this will plague its memory forever unless quickly solved!
    I have restarted multuiple times, changed graphics etc anything and everything possible i have done. So i can't do anymore. AND I AM NOT RESTARTING A 9HOUR playthrough F-that. Fix this [censored] or refund me the game if that's an impossible feat for you.
    Hope you are doing well though.

HELP ARAHRARHASRKHASRHASRLHASRLHASR! (incoherent howling.)

• Kwalan
    4 posts

@kuratoro yeah, I have tried every work around I have found and nothing gets me past it. Not sure if its the same bug as others or not, as I don't always get the 3 of them in a huddle, sometimes its just Eivor standing there by himself with another NPC off to the right...

• Kwalan
    4 posts

@muradINC I'll have to try that tonight. I agree, I hear all the weird walking around as well, I'll try breaking all the boxes.

• Kuratoro
    97 posts

@kwalan I heard from someone that besides changing the graphics they changed gender as well... And it worked for him. Should be worth trying out!

• Kuratoro
    97 posts

@thelivinglamp I feel your anger man. Have you followed this to the letter?

No clicking anything during the cutscene? I've heard that if only changing the graphics won't work you could also change the gender of eivor! I haven't confirmed this yet so let me know if that works!

• Kuratoro
    97 posts

@lookbang226 You should follow this tutorial. This works for most people:

• TheLivingLamp
    2 posts

@kuratoro
    Not working, i did it all, thanks for the tip though. Guess i gotta wait or get a refund so i can eat some pizza atleast...
    I pray for anyone else attempting to play this gods-forsaken game.

• Hodytoad
    1 posts

When I first arrive to England, We arrive at the Abandoned Ragnarsons camp and fight the bandits. When we finish with the bandits the mission makes me search the longhouse where you get pulled into a cutscene. After the cutscene is over and the game goes back to me controlling Eivor I am stuck in Sigurd and Dag, I can look around put my cloak on and hit escape, but I cant move. I have tried reloading from a previous version, uninstalling and reinstalling the game, and restarting the whole campaign. Nothing works I just get back to that cutscene and get trapped over, and over, and over.

• jason_pedro
    1 posts

@vituu23

same problem here

• beacan84
    1 posts

@snupxo
    Thank you so much! I've restarted the game dozens of times in the past two days with Ultra high and High settings without touching anything and hasn't worked. Doing that AND opening the game in administrative mode did it.

• crispykibbles
    6 posts

On this mission while searching for any others after initial battle, you approach a long house which has survivors in it. After the cut scene of releasing them it takes very long to load and once it finishes loading my player is stuck in place with Sigurd and another. I can heal, put my hood up and open everything but cannot move at all. I have tried loading new saves but nothing is working.

• dantrex
    8 posts

Ça ne fonctionne pas pour moi. Toujours coincé après la cutscene. Je joue sur GeForce Now.

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics