Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Ubi-Woofer
    Ubisoft Support Staff 768 posts

@Regnak11123 Would it be possible for you to share a video with me showing that you are still impacted by this issue despite having 1.0.4 installed? Can you also please confirm the platform you're playing on please?

@waste93 Could you also please provide a video showing you are still affected by this issue? Which platform are you playing on as well please?

Official Response
  • Ubi-Borealis
    Ubisoft Support Staff 2812 posts
    Best Answer

Hello all!

The investigation into "Unwelcome" was marked as resolved following TU 1.0.4.

As there have been no new reports for this issue, I will now be locking this thread. If you're still unable to proceed in "Unwelcome" following the last Title Update, please can you open up a new thread so we can keep this investigation separate.

Thanks all! 😊

Official Response
  • guest-TgephxqI
    2 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • Yosefdias
    2 posts

hey guys im stuck in the quest after the cutscene i just stay there and cant move

• PotatoDuDe02
    12 posts

@ubi-swaggins Any updates? I've been checking routinely for updates on the issue for more than 2 months now, still being at a halt with continuing my game. I will say that I have full respect for the developers and the fact that they are getting overwhelmed by the forums, and I wish you and them all the luck and patience!

I saw that "Unable to progress with Unwelcome" was under the "Fixed Issues" category, and as much as my issue is on the same quest, it is not the same issue. So I just want to make sure the issues have not been mixed. I have checked my game many times now, and the issue is still there.

Good luck! 🙂

• Ubi-Keo
    Ubisoft Support Staff 1060 posts
    This post is deleted!
    Official Response
  • Ubi-Keo

@ProCzaro Sorry for the late response, due to the high volume of contacts it has taken longer than usual to respond. 

As this is an old thread I have locked it. There was a known issue in the quest "Sons of Ragnar" where you were unable to interact with Ubba, this issue was fixed with title update 1.1.1

However if this is a different issue and you are still experiencing this please create a new thread with a detailed description and also include a video of the issue if possible.

Official Response
  • Ubi-Keo
    This post is deleted!
    Official Response
  • Ubi-Keo
    This post is deleted!
    Official Response
  • Ubi-Keo
    This post is deleted!
    Official Response
  • Ubi-Borealis
    Ubisoft Support Staff 2812 posts
    Best Answer

Hello all!

The investigation into "Unwelcome" was marked as resolved following TU 1.0.4.

As there have been no new reports for this issue, I will now be locking this thread. If you're still unable to proceed in "Unwelcome" following the last Title Update, please can you open up a new thread so we can keep this investigation separate.

Thanks all! 😊

Official Response

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics