Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Jetenator
    7 posts

@tonksy1988 did you put everything to the absolute bare minimum? i had the same problem and that worked for me

• tonksy1988
    7 posts

@jetenator ill double check not sure why that would start making a difference now haha

• Ubi-Swaggins
    Community Manager 421 posts

Hey folks,

Sorry to hear that you are encountering this issue.

I have passed it onto the team to look into further.

Apologies for any inconvenience caused.

Official Response
  • tonksy1988
    7 posts

@jetenator Sadly still not working, i did just update my gfx drivers maybe setting them to a older driver?

• Jetenator
    7 posts

@tonksy1988 gotta try anything man

• tonksy1988
    7 posts

@jetenator sadly that failed to work, guess ill have to wait for a patch. or try and redo the whole first part again...

• GoodDr.Butters
    2 posts

I'm having the same problem but in a different place.

spoiler

. The fix I used for the first time did not work for this one.

• tonksy1988
    7 posts

anybody know of anything else i can try? just tried a reinstall still getting the same

• tonksy1988
    7 posts

Seems like setting it to ultra on the gfx settings worked. cant wait to get my 3080.....

• Ubi-Woofer
    Ubisoft Support Staff 1152 posts

Hello again everyone! Please accept my apologies for the double-post.

I have been made aware that today's update (1.0.4) should resolve the issue with Unwelcome whereby you cannot progress out of the longhouse and continue with the story. If those affected could please check this by updating their game and then reloading their latest save game, and then let me know here if the fix works, that would be perfect.

Thank you all again for your patience while we investigated this issue, and I sincerely hope it's resolved for you all now!

Official Response
  • waste93
    3 posts

I am having the same issue. I have tried changing the graphics level as others have mentioned and that did not work. I have downloaded the recent 1.0.4 patch and that did not resolve the issue. I tried reloading an earlier save before I got to the fight at the Ragnarson campsite. That did not work.

• guest-0wvp2R2J
    2 posts

Same issue like you guys but i play on ps4 i explore all over England still stuck at “The swan road home“ can’t build any settlements.
    And i updated in 1.0.4 but still the same. Anyone can fix this issue?

• Lukeb283
    4 posts

I'm getting the same problem on xbox one. When is this going to get sorted. Can't even get a refund or nothing, even though I can't even continue.

• Regnak11123
    1 posts

Did the patch. Quest is still bugged. At the end of the cutscene I'm not inside the jarl or Dag, I can move the camera, but I can't move Eivor.

• Skw4ll4
    15 posts

@blownsmoke_420 Same issue for me and none of the suggestions work (changed graphics down, and also tried verifying files (no issues here).

• waste93
    3 posts

Same with me. Got the update (1.0.4). Still have the same bug.

• AXVDF
    4 posts

I am stuck at the same place. I downloaded the patch last night for all the bugs and it's been working quite fine but after I am at that part we just stand there. I am going to let it sit there for a little bit like with all the other bugs but I am very saddened to see that there are issues even after that huge patch. I just want to play this game.

• PotatoDuDe02
    12 posts

@ubi-swaggins Thank you! Best of luck to the developers.

• Skw4ll4
    15 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • Kenlivett
    1 posts

@skw4ll4 I’m on PS4 pro had same issues as everyone however I have just gone on to main menu and manually loaded a save with the mission prior to this (the one with the big chain) and the cutscene loaded which solved the issue

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics