Continue your odyssey

Welcome to discussion

Quick Suggestions

Hello! These new forums are an open beta and we welcome your feedback in this section.
  • Duke3088
    Original poster 1 posts

Doing quest “to serve the light”, Hytham is stuck in the boat after doing leap of faith. Now I can no longer continue doing quest, I have tried reloading several times and he is still stuck.

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• Keezeke
    11 posts

@duke3088 you're lucky, at least you can leap of faith now.. for me, hytham is stuck right before getting on the boat.... Hasn't moved for 3 hours

• Keezeke
    11 posts

When i tried the mission the first time Hytham got stuck on the boat, he didn't move or do anything. I went to do another quest and after that we walked back to his boat, repeating the same dialogue but now he got stuck before entering the boat. Did several missions now but he's still standing there...

• harripoo
    3 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • harripoo
    3 posts

@keezeke Same. I have even reinstalled. He just sits there.

• Keezeke
    11 posts

@harripoo didn't want to reinstall again.. had a problem with the seer quests and now that i'm in England i can just do other stuff i guess.. still frustrating as hell

• harripoo
    3 posts

@keezeke yeah can't do any quests though if you get to where I am at. You have to do this one. It also unlocks a bunch of city stuff. Guess I can't do anything except run around and collect stuff now.

• Keezeke
    11 posts

@harripoo oh yeah not there yet, just doing the rest of my missions while exploring, hopefully this get's fixed soon

• Keezeke
    11 posts

@harripoo ..... Just finished grantebridge quest, got back to settlement to start the quest again, this time there was no boat but the fucker just swam across the river lmao

• Holyser4ph
    3 posts

Hi,
    There is an issue with the above mentioned quest. Hytham does not start to row the boat and the progression is stuck on that phase. Tried reloading or did some other quests but the problem persist.
    Playing on PC.

• veovis77
    3 posts

@holyser4ph

I'm stuck on this - I've got the "gift", but on return, Hytham didn't row the boat home initially until I got off and got back on again (is he a PC...?), but now we've reached the home shore andhe's just stuck there, waiting for me to follow him

• GhostEagle95
    5 posts

I just jumped into the water and drowned myself after he got stuck just standing aimlessly. When I respawned he became normal again

• Ddsheils
    2 posts

When get onto the boat in order to follow Hytham in the 'To Serve the Light' mission, he refuses to row, just stands there holding the oar. Please fix, i've tried everything to jumpstart him back into life. Thank you.

• Ddsheils
    2 posts

@ddsheils So i think I may have a fix, this worked for me. Swim across the river, walk up the track, go to the left, perform the leap of faith into the hay. Walk around the shore and Hytham should row over to meet you alone. Not the best fix, but seemed to work for me.

• Holyser4ph
    3 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • Holyser4ph
    3 posts

@veovis77 push Hytham's boat with your longship. Worked for me

• Ubi-Spud
    Ubisoft Support Staff 522 posts
    This post is deleted!
    Official Response
  • Ubi-Spud
    Ubisoft Support Staff 522 posts

Hey folks! We are aware of this issue and it is being addressed via our Known Issues thread. I hope the workaround mentioned above helps, but if not, your patience is appreciated while we investigate!

Official Response
  • forrica
    2 posts

@ubi-spud HI, any news from this? Nothings works, he stays on his boat and do nothing. Ps4 platform. Thanks.

• forrica
    2 posts

@ubi-spud it works now. When following Hytham, go direct to the docks,instead follow him behind and jump right to the front of boat.

Community details

Users
Topics