• CountingSpoon
    6 posts

@barrelplanet413 I have the same issue. Any fix yet? 😞

• CountingSpoon
    6 posts

@chucker2016 Exactly what happens to me too. 😞

• ImmKrypto
    1 posts

The exact same thing happened to me. I built the blacksmith and then after the cutscene I was stuck at a black screen but I could hear my character walking around. Gunnar is now just standing in front of the blacksmith and I can no longer continue with the quest. If I go to Sigurd he tells me to finish Gunnar's forge before I can speak with him.
    Edit: I am playing on PC

• A1pha.iwnl
    5 posts

Same issue as everyone else...
    I tried reinstalling the game, didn't do a thing for me...

Please Ubisoft help just tryna play yalls game bruh 

@johnnylaw1955 I tried uninstalling and reinstalling the game and it still does not let me talk to him.
    this is actually getting really annoying now...
    Cant even get past 4 hours of gameplay without game breaking bugs man...

@jamesblonde2410 same issue, i even tried uninstalling and reinstalling the game didn't do anything for me.

• A1pha.iwnl
    5 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • A1pha.iwnl
    5 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • Tr0llF4Ce101
    1 posts

Literally happened to me too when I finished the quest the screen goes in a black screen waiting,
    came back with no dialog and still had the same quest

• Black_Vastaya
    1 posts

I was 8 hours in the game when i noticed this bug and my earliest save bevore the quest was 3 hours earlier. When I loaded that save and did the quest again it was fixed, so i recommend you to do this as early as possible.

• dibuonojohn
    4 posts

I am having the same issues I really don't want to start the game over from scratch either.

@a1pha-iwnl I was worried that doing that wouldn't work. That's why I feel in limbo. Can't really progress without being able to talk to the blacksmith. I am afraid to start over and have the same issue, and I am afraid to uninstall and reinstall and have the same issue.

@ubi-swaggins I am having the same issue

• dibuonojohn
    4 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • dibuonojohn
    4 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • dibuonojohn
    4 posts

@rg_lord The Settling Down quest is bugged. There are two other threads discussing it as well, so hopefully Ubisoft realizes its a major issue.

• ckorzenecki
    11 posts

Can you fix your broken game already? Haven’t been able to do anything quest related since launch day because of the Settling Down bug.

• guest-kHemkU6F
    2 posts

same bug on ps4Pro can't proceed after building the forge I'm 30 hours in and completed all side missions if its not fixed today I want a refund
    there is more reliable games that don't wreck gaming

• guest-kHemkU6F
    2 posts

@ubi-swaggins any update for this

• Lidwow
    1 posts

i thought its only on my end but i guess ppl are having the same thing

• IndigoSphinx
    1 posts

After building the blacksmith, the screen turn black and I am unable to do anything. When I reload, the blacksmith is built but there is no mission objective. I can't talk to Sigur to proceed. I tried reload but doesn't work.

Thank you!

• AndyMacAttack87
    1 posts

I have the same bug also. Pretty terrible to have such an awful bug stopping you progress so early in such a highly anticipated game.

I have to say, my first impressions of this game are really disappointing. Aside from the aforementioned glitch, it's a bit bland visually and the raid gameplay is very repetitive. It all feels too much like Odyssey which was boring in my opinion and I gave up on it. What happened since Black Flag and Syndicate?!

• FarFlungCO
    1 posts

@countingspoon This same thing happened to me. i had to go back and load the automatically saved game at the bottom of the load list. Which was when I first came over to England so I lost 4 hours of play. Once I reloaded it and built the blacksmith again I was able to continue building more of the town and advance in the quest line. Hope this helps.

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics