Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• mistermcshark
    1 posts

This bear won't move or do anything. I am aware that I'm supposed to catch a fish to give to her but the dialogue hasn't come up and she's just standing there. Any way to fix this?

• kinbumi
    7 posts

I would advise not completing this quest right now. After I did I lost access to multiple settlement improvements. Can’t use the barracks, Hunter, horse, or ship builder.

• ReaLadiesMan217
    2 posts

@mistermcshark Im having the same problem. I dont wanna progress to far in case i have to restart. this really sucks.

• iTzBoy
    1 posts

Same here. So annoying.

• Mondracc
    3 posts

For me the bear is stuck inside cave ceiling and I cant interact at all after talking to Bjorn.
    https://ibb.co/gF5W5Lt

• AgitatedNatedog
    2 posts

On xbox series x this quest is stuck on "follow the bear njal" and we are at the last but all the bear does is attack fish and birds. (I cannot feed it).

• Tar-Naugrim
    52 posts

@agitatednatedog Had the same happen to me, I reloaded from an autosave the game made and next time I killed a fish I had an option to talk to Njal and feed it.

• Guisjaart76
    1 posts

@svarainiokas I have exactly the same issue here

• DEDg34r
    2 posts

@agitatednatedog i am having the same bug, it seems as if something agro'd me in the water and hes constantly at the shore attacking the fish. The only result i get is a ton of dead fish laying in the lake and even if I personally kill them I don't get a response from the bear. My mission continues telling me to follow him. I am fast traveling to Norway and returning to see for a fix because saving and reloading the game hasn't seemed to work.

• CypegEaT
    1 posts

@smatter_tipzie I've exactly the same problem. Keep me updated if you get the solution to this please!

• DEDg34r
    2 posts

@dedg34r I made a small clip of what the bear is doing for me for any Ubisoft Admins that want to see how it looks. Just a little 2 minute clip.

https://www.twitch.tv/videos/804110096?t=0h0m3s

• Siimy1
    2 posts

@smatter_tipzie Same for me too 😞

• Mirmidonass
    1 posts

@svarainiokas outside the bjorn cave on the river bank has a boat. tried to push the bear to land.worked for me!!!!!!

• swiley99
    1 posts

Hi, I have a problem with a quest in the Game. I can't progress in the game because off one bug and I can't find and help to skip it. In the quest The Mysterious Berserker, I need to follow the bear and I need to feed him a fish but after im fishing it i can't give it to the bear... I was supposed to press triangle ( PS4) but is nothing... I tried everything restarting the game or reload the mission but is the same.... please I will need some help because otherwise I can't progress in the the game and im not happy to pay 60£ for a game and not be able to play it. Kind Regards, Adrian.

• fabrefekete
    1 posts

Mine is stuck, not in the water but in the middle of the shore, I think that's because she picked a fight with herons on the shore and now she won't move, whatever I do. Hope it'll be fixed soon. She is not even attacking the fish, just standing there, roaring from time to time.

• kizza0721
    63 posts

Have you unlocked the fishing line yet? I caught the bear some fish with that and then interacted to feed her.

• Agarwaen_42
    9 posts

@vorayne Same for me, no answer yet, the first of you and me who have an answer tells the other one ! 😉

• radivda
    1 posts

I have problems with continuing on charter 3 on a cruel destiny it gets bugged when im fighting and when am gong to find grom in the church i get in There but cant do nothing, i Just stand still , the controller does not work on anything. This is on the ps4 version bought digital on ps.store

• guest-SHmHgbyF
    2 posts

@smatter_tipzie having the exact same issue.

• binterz81
    1 posts

I'm also stuck here but I managed to get past the fishing, and fought off all the Mercian soldiers but now I can't do anything else. Keeps saying to kill the soldiers but they're all dead. On ps4

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics