Continue your odyssey

Welcome to discussion

Welcome to discussion

Quick Suggestions

Hello! These new forums are an open beta and we welcome your feedback in this section.
  • Ubi-Borealis
    Ubisoft Support Staff 2111 posts

Hello there @irisho_iris! Welcome to the forums ๐Ÿ™‚

Thanks for taking the time to share your experience with "The Mysterious Berserker" with us. Would you be able to provide us with more information about the exact issue you're encountering?

• Which task are you are struggling with (e.g. "Feed Bullhead to Njal" or "Follow Njal")
    • Can you provide a link to short video clip demonstrating the issue (on YouTube or a similar site)
    • Can you try reloading a previous save / desyncing and resuming to see if this allows you to progress?
    • Have you been able to try either of the workarounds previously shared within this thread (to use a boat or mount to lure Njal onward)? Did these work or not?

Thanks! ๐Ÿ˜Š

Official Response
  • Gleel72
    1 posts

I talked to Bjorn and cannot speak to the bear.

• Ubi-Mark.
    Ubisoft Support Staff 802 posts

Hello @Gleel72,

Sorry to hear that you are unable to proceed with this quest.

Can you please provide us with more details from below, so we can pass them along to the ongoing investigation? ๐Ÿ™‚

• Which task are you are struggling with (e.g. "Feed Bullhead to Njal" or "Follow Njal")
    • Can you provide a link to short video clip demonstrating the issue (on YouTube or a similar site)
    • Can you try reloading a previous save / desyncing and resuming to see if this allows you to progress?
    • Have you been able to try either of the workarounds previously shared within this thread (to use a boat or mount to lure Njal onward)? Did these work or not?

Many thanks and apologies for any inconvenience caused by this. If you have any additional questions, please let us know.

Official Response
  • ZzzVsBravo
    1 posts

The bear can be literally pushed with a canoe, use eagle to look for boat, get in boat, use some finesse and push the MF to land. lol, a "speak" prompt appears, cutscene ensues.

• Ubi-Woofer
    Ubisoft Support Staff 713 posts

Thanks for sharing a workaround that worked for you, @ZzzVsBravo. I hope that it might help any players still affected by the issue with Njal being stuck in the water to get him moving again!

If anyone is still experiencing issues with this quest, please answer the questions myself and my colleagues have posted previously, and we'll be happy to try and assist you further. Thanks! ๐Ÿ™‚

Official Response

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics