Continue your odyssey

Welcome to discussion

Quick Suggestions

Hello! These new forums are an open beta and we welcome your feedback in this section.
  • TheRacer24
    1 posts

I cant even start this mission 😕

• Skaw-X
    4 posts

@candyflossbaby same issue here

• heylindsey
    4 posts

@alnar I had also tried loading previous saves when this issue first came up and it didn't fix it. I just got the new update and still the same issues haven't been fixed. 😒

• KILLyoAZZ420
    1 posts

Glitch with Njaal the bear wont let me interact with him

• Gizmo2k
    13 posts

@killyoazz420 Me too. Been like that since day 1 for me. The bear gets to the lake, then does his thing. Never leaves the lake, next stage never starts.

• Erin7654321
    1 posts

pc user here when i started the quest i did not have the horse nearby. I walked through the cave to the river bank and started fishing the bear wandered into the water In the water it has stayed could not be moved by horse or boat I have several fish but cannot interact with it There is no way to cancel and restart the quest I have too many hours into the game to go back to a previous save as a fellow player advised in the thread that things could become corrupted if it was completed so i left it for a fix

• SMAJtastic12
    1 posts

Hey guys!! I started off with one of the first missions and I’m at the part with feeding the polar bear but the bear is stuck in the water for almost 2 weeks now. I’ve gone on but I think this is hindering me from more missions. I need help!!

• GhostlyMurloc
    1 posts

I have found a work-around for people that are struggling as the bear randomly takes off in a random direction and gets stuck, as the horse will for some reason grab the attention/"aggro" of the bear and will have the bear attack it, or anything in sight, so my workaround was when it would go for the horse, whistle for the horse to follow beside me, whilst getting attacked by Njal, (Not hopping on the horse), and leading Njal to the area with the arrows in the tree stump to "fish for Njal".

• Curtland420
    2 posts

Njal the white bear got stuck by the water and I can't feed him or interact with him

• Curtland420
    2 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • chenanJr
    1 posts

Is there a chance the dev adding reset quest function to the game or just fix the bug at least. I am tired of dragging the bear and the bear just follow their instinct to catch the bird or fish. it too challenging for me to fight a quest bug.

• SarahVerona1
    2 posts

I finished the quest but am unable to recruit Bjorn, or give him the berserker flower ingredients I've found. He is just kneeling next to my long boat in the settlement, and the recruit button is greyed out when I talk to him

• FearlessFlaw
    7 posts

@ubi-woofer also the way of the berserker is glitched. The bear is stuck in the water and unable to be fed the fish. I encountered this and it appears it's not just mean. It's probably the bears path finding is glitched unfortunately

• TangoFoxtrot23
    1 posts

It's been a few weeks now and I still can not complete recruiting Bjorn and he doesn't stay assigned to the crew. Anyone know when this is going to be fixed?

• Puck322
    1 posts

@therealzdealz same. My bear is starring at a tree aboit 12 feet from the water. Won’t move.

• SarahVerona1
    2 posts

@tangofoxtrot23 I had same issue, then all of a sudden it just worked, didn't need to even recruit him, he was just in my crew after a reboot of game and system

• guest-ptAKrxqL
    1 posts

Hello
    I can’t get past Speak and follow Njal the white bear as the quest icon is hovering over the polar bear but he is having none of it.... doesn’t want to chat and I know he wants a fish. Maybe he’s depressed or not hungry but I can’t progress on this quest.
    please help

• UltraBlacktiger
    2 posts

Playing ac valhalla on ps4 since the new fix i still can't access the barracks nor complete ' way of the berserker mission' the bear won't move and is stuck near the lake.
    i still don't have my Way of berserker content as i have limited edition
    I thought it was a known bug and was going to be fixed with the recent patch?

• nturne1
    3 posts

@ubi-woofer Does UbiSoft see the problem now for those where the bear is stuck in the lake? Others suggested using the boat to push him back on shore but that is not working for me. I also tried to use the horse to push the bear but no luck. I understand if there is no fix yet but curious if UbiSoft can see the problem now. Previous posts were asking users to submit video clips. Thanks.

• guest-ITJgGSCP
    1 posts

I have tried everything to get the Njal back to land. She will not budge. -_-"

Suggested topics

Community details

Users
Topics